Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I snagged Han and Lando from Solo for $4.50 each at walmart! They also had Q'ira and Rey, but I left them. Checked around some other walmarts and they are still sitting at around $17 on average. I'll keep and eye out for price drops since I like the looks of the Death Star Trooper I have seen at a few locations.
I still haven't seen Boba Fett at retail but I got mine on Amazon for 19.99. They change the prices quite often on new figures and I've gotten in the habit of checking throughout the day. Yesterday Luke was 19.99 for about an hour and the day before it was IG-88.
Found Archive!Luke at Target. He was the only Archive figure on the pegs.

A lot of the figures were Jyns and Cassians in beaten up boxes. Obviously purchased for next to nothing from Five Below and "returned" to Target for full price. And, of course, not a single Gamorrean, despite there being a space for them. It's infuriating. Although Moloch seems to be selling well, if nothing else; there was only one left on the shelf.
Picked up an Archive IG-88 at Wal Mart. I had to get him to replace my original one. The bottom legs got warped (probably from being stored in a box for a couple of months when I didn't have them on display). The Archive version has no problem standing on his own. It seems like the legs are more sturdy. The deco is nice too. They one major difference that I could see on the two versions (and maybe it's just on mine) is that on the Archive version only the left arm bends at the elbow where the original bends at the elbow on both arms.

Fun Fact-I got my original IG-88 right here on Yakface. I won him for Yakfinities #56 Rebel Militia. :)
darthapathy wrote:Picked up an Archive IG-88 at Wal Mart. I had to get him to replace my original one. The bottom legs got warped (probably from being stored in a box for a couple of months when I didn't have them on display). The Archive version has no problem standing on his own. It seems like the legs are more sturdy. The deco is nice too. They one major difference that I could see on the two versions (and maybe it's just on mine) is that on the Archive version only the left arm bends at the elbow where the original bends at the elbow on both arms.

Fun Fact-I got my original IG-88 right here on Yakface. I won him for Yakfinities #56 Rebel Militia. :)

Our Archive IG-88 has elbow joints in both arms. Are you sure it's not stuck, or super tight joint? Here is a review we did on ours. https://youtu.be/6hxEIKEnEdk
I saw a bunch of Archive figures at a Target on Friday. I looked at Iggy since it's a nice paint job and I heard that he can stand on his own, but I put him back since I don't need to get another Iggy for $20 and I use stands to keep the other up.
I picked up the Mimban Stormtrooper today. I only have seen him once and that was just before Christmas. I passed back then because I wasn't collecting any Solo characters. Today I had a chance of mind :)
TheHyperspaceVault wrote:
darthapathy wrote:Picked up an Archive IG-88 at Wal Mart. I had to get him to replace my original one. The bottom legs got warped (probably from being stored in a box for a couple of months when I didn't have them on display). The Archive version has no problem standing on his own. It seems like the legs are more sturdy. The deco is nice too. They one major difference that I could see on the two versions (and maybe it's just on mine) is that on the Archive version only the left arm bends at the elbow where the original bends at the elbow on both arms.

Our Archive IG-88 has elbow joints in both arms. Are you sure it's not stuck, or super tight joint? Here is a review we did on ours. https://youtu.be/6hxEIKEnEdk

I tried the right arm again and discovered it was just super tight. I applied pressure on it and was sure it was going to snap and then it just loosened up and now doesn't have any problems bending. Thanks for the advice
Community fodder box...

I received the box. I need whoever is next to PM m[…]

I like it, but Palpatine looks really animated....[…]

I made the Knight's alcove. Like the COD, this wa[…]

Continuing the idea of "what if The Clone War[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

Ruthless pirates hailing from the Unknown Regions,[…]

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I actually like the TLJ A-Wing better than the OT […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$7.99 A-Wings is so crazy. I'm surprised they are[…]

have plenty of the new EE a wings exclusives. a[…]