Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Very nice scores Chewie! 9.99 for that AT-ST and 2.99 for some 6" figures is a great deal! going to have to check out ross real soon , been meaning to for the past few days now, hope they might have a snowtrooper at mine as well as the AT-ST.
Checked the Ross by me today. Nothing but a 3.75 Black Series Cassian and a Force Link 1.0 Kylo starter pack for 2.99 each. Bummer. Target had the Enfys Nest speeder bike Black series for $30 though. I didn't get it but now I'm thinking I might go back for it.
That's a great deal for all of that. I've been looking for the Tie Fighter for a good price but no luck so far. That dewback is awesome. I picked up last year on clearance at Wal-Mart for 30 or 35, can't remember which.
jeffd wrote:That's a great deal for all of that. I've been looking for the Tie Fighter for a good price but no luck so far. That dewback is awesome. I picked up last year on clearance at Wal-Mart for 30 or 35, can't remember which.

If you have a Bargain Hunt near I have seen them there for $60 and you can get a coupon if you sign up for emails.

Nice!! What a great gift!

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on[…]

That middle one is a #2 pencil.

Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby s[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

That was a lot of fun. I will see you all in a cou[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]