Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By digktialx
The bags have to be polypropylene bags from what I've found out. The standard ziplock bags seem to be acidic in nature so the plastic can degrade. The reason I ask is I've got a project up on Kickstarter that I think would be of interest to those of us that want an alternate option for figure storage. I wanted to be sure it was ok to post the link here and see what everyone thinks.

Thank you,

-dx
By digktialx
Thanks, I'll also be sure to post in that Kickstarter forum as well. I'm familiar with some of those projects. Our project is a bit different since we're not doing figures but rather premium foam trays for storing loose figures. We wanted to help collectors store, organize, protect....and for the gents who are married, compress your mammoth action figure collections.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/49 ... oy-collect

We're always looking for more support!

Thank you,

-dx
By Paulskywalker
I keep my latest virtual 3 3/4 inch figures in a tiny matchbox...
By digktialx
Hey, just dropping in with another update. We've done up some shots of our sample trays. The picture shows both Vintage and Modern Star Wars figures resting comfortably in their new homes. Even though time is ticking down on our  Kickstarter, we are more committed than ever to go forward with our storage trays and carry cases. Especially from what we have learned about existing storage methods.  Check us out…and please pledge…it’s never too late!

Kickstarter Link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/49 ... oy-collect

Thank you,

-dx

TG-AFF-Tray-Pictures-1-Small.jpg
Action Figure Tray Close Up with Star Wars Figures

TG-AFF-Tray-Pictures-2-Small.jpg
Action Figure Tray with Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and G.I. Joe
By digktialx
Hey all, we’ve just released a new video showing some of our collection and our trays in action. Enjoy.

Feel free to spread the word about our Action Figure Trays.
Protect, Store, Organize, and Display - For the Love of Your Action Figures!

Thank you,

-dx (Jason)
By digktialx
YAK_Chewie wrote:Good to see you guys are going to give this another round. I think you've really thought this out well, just need to continue to increase awareness and hit that niche.

:wink:

Yup, we don't have a defined relaunch date. We're going to keep working on the product and dedicate more time expand awareness!

-dx

1. Taym Dren Garen 2. Shasa Tiel 3. Vedain 4. Jess[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Okay, here's my first entry for this Yakfinities..[…]

Community fodder box...

Either way is fine with me. If the majority want […]

01. Saelt-Marae (Yak Face) (Jabba’s Palace) 02. B[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]

Determine the final 3 spots for The Empire Strikes[…]