Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
Jodo wrote:If I could do it over again I'd put all the figures and their accessories in individual bags. Having not done that, I keep all of mine in small plastic tubs, so I can seperate them into sub-genres.

That's exactly what I do. I have a few special figures that I keep in plastic baggies, but I like to go through the entire box and take out figures without having to deal with individual bags.
By digktialx
Hey guys I thought I would share my current displays as I love the original 12…so i thought it would be cool to have them on display side by side.

These are total icons and gets me jazzed about star wars every time I look at them!

By The Professor
digktialx wrote:Hey guys I thought I would share my current displays as I love the original 12…so i thought it would be cool to have them on display side by side.

These are total icons and gets me jazzed about star wars every time I look at them!

Those are beautiful. I love the comparison between the newer figures and the Vintage ones. Too bad the even newer ones more closer resemble the originals in terms of articulation! Great job, though. Simple and elegant.
By digktialx
Those are beautiful. I love the comparison between the newer figures and the Vintage ones. Too bad the even newer ones more closer resemble the originals in terms of articulation! Great job, though. Simple and elegant.

Thanks for the kind words. There is just something magical about the original 12 figures. I'm sure a lot of us feel that way. I mean could you imagine if the first 12 included: Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, Porkins, and the Cantina Band... <Shudders> That wouldn't be so magical now would it? They would be cool figures down the road no doubt, but the first 12 chosen were instant icons…
By Jodo
Those are awesome displays!!!!!!

I think the only oddball first 12 figure is the INC. The RFT would have been a cool choice because the Rebels would have had a ground troop/army builder suitable to fight Stormtroopers with!
By digktialx
I think the only oddball first 12 figure is the INC. The RFT would have been a cool choice because the Rebels would have had a ground troop/army builder suitable to fight Stormtroopers with!

How about Tarkin, but maybe he should have come with the Death Star. Now how awesome would that be?
By TVC15
digktialx wrote:Hey guys I thought I would share my current displays as I love the original 12…so i thought it would be cool to have them on display side by side.

Love that idea. Great job! It bums me out that only 4 of these have been made in 6" so far.
By digktialx
Love that idea. Great job! It bums me out that only 4 of these have been made in 6" so far.

Yea you bet having all these in 6 inch format would be awesome along with a 3 3/4" grey Death Squad Commander for extra vintage goodness.
By digktialx
I did post about this in the Kickstarter page but figure I'll update the information here as well. We're relaunching this campaign on Kickstarter and its now currently live. If your interested please come check us out!

Our Website is: www.toy-gear.com
Kickstarter page is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/49 ... nd-storage

Thanks all,

-dx (Jason)
By digktialx
YAK_Chewie wrote:Good luck with the kickstarter, cool that you are expanding out with larger scale stuff as well.

:wink:

We've really learned a lot from our first go around and took all those lessons and applied it to the 2nd Kickstarter.

Thanks everyone for your support!

-dx (Jason)
By digktialx
Hey guys just wanted to drop an update. We've been hard at work thinking of new ways to enhance the trays for display. Check out our heavy card stock color backer inserts which mimic the original figure card backs. Our first 50 backers get one sheet per 4 trays of their choice.

Thanks,

-dx (Jason)

Gift-for-our-First-50-Backers-No-Text.jpg
Gift-for-our-First-50-Backers-No-Text.jpg (85.56 KiB) Viewed 2895 times

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1