Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Which characters from the Force Awakens do you want to see made into figures for the 6 inch line?

Captain Sidon Ithano (Crimson Corsair) (Maz Kanata’s Castle - Takodana)
13%
Genera Leia Organa (Resistance Leader)
19%
Goss Toowers (Ground Crew Technician) (Resistance)
No votes
0%
Han Solo (Cold Weather Gear) (Starkiller Base)
13%
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master)
31%
Maz Kanata (Pirate that helps the Resistance)
6%
Nien Nunb (X-Wing Pilot Gear - Resistance Fighter)
6%
Peazy (PZ-4CO) (Protocol Droid for the Resistance)
No votes
0%
See-Threepio (C-3PO) (Protocol Droid for the Resistance)
No votes
0%
Supreme Leader Snoke (Leader of the First Order or the Knights of Ren)
13%
I wanted to do a Sequel Trilogy poll for all the Star Wars fans on this website. Please choose anything three characters from the polling list that you would want to see in the 6 inch line. Thank you for letting me post in this forum and enjoy voting for your favorite characters.
I placed my vote for Sidon Ithano: just too cool of a character design to not have a figure made of him.

I know Jedi Master Luke & Leia will be coming, so I'd rather vote for a figure that has a slightly lower chance than those key characters of being made...though, somehow, I feel like the "Crimson Corsair" won't be one of those characters left behind when it comes to figures being produced.
Gamm1969 wrote:There are still other Bounty Hunters from the original movie I would love to see. Dengar, 4-LOM and Zuckuss .It would be cool for them to make the Bounty Hunter package. All them in one set.

I second this. A Bounty Hunter 3 pack would be fantastic
If they did a multi pack, they should do one set of three repacks (Fett, IG-88, Bossk), and a set of three new sculpts (4-LOM, Zuckuss, and Dengar). That way loose collectors can buy one set, and MIB collectors can buy both to finish a cool looking scene.

But then also, ESB Fett is WAAAAY different than ROTJ Fett....So Maybe a new sculpt for Boba would be nice too. :P

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

They all look great! I was thinking the other day […]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]