Discuss of Hasbro new line in the 3-3/4" scale & 6" scale

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By GrandMoffHux14
YAK_Chewie wrote:I'm going to wish that SA Baze and Chirrut are single card releases... or how about the return of some sort of 2-pks or Evolutions type format?

:wink:

SA Two-packs...If they were Walmart exclusives they would be about $25.66....Ouch.
By Stillagijoefan
YAK_Chewie wrote:Per the front page, a surprise has shown up at Walmart...

Price is right about $60...

For what you get, that's probably fair in today's market. Problem is, many of us already have this vehicle (some have multiples)... it's been available now several times, so Walmart could have trouble pushing this for the full price.

It seems to have slightly new paint deco to match Jedha... and hopefully the driver has a new head (at least it's the awesome SA body).

Thoughts? Who plans on picking this up at full price?

I want this. But I'm gonna wait because:
1) If this came out on, or near, Dec 10 both Christmas + RO release would have supported it . Luckily this is hitting shelves in January.
2) the product was a surprise.
3) several chicken walkers recently released.
4) i don't think $60 is a great price point for an existing mold. I think $49.95 would have been the sweet spot.
By JediMerc
Saw 3 AT-ST's w/driver at WalMart this morning...don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

All three looked smashed to bits, though---amazingly---each box appeared unopened and in immaculate condition. I looked more closely at one of the vehicles and the joints were snapped and the entire body was heaped in a pile at the bottom of the package. The plastic didn't appear to very thick where it had snapped, so that worries me in terms of quality control.

Not that I was looking to get one of these anyway, but sheesh... :roll: Not convinced that the joints on these are really much better than the last incarnation. Ugh.
By GrandMoffHux14
JediMerc wrote:Saw 3 AT-ST's w/driver at WalMart this morning...don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

All three looked smashed to bits, though---amazingly---each box appeared unopened and in immaculate condition. I looked more closely at one of the vehicles and the joints were snapped and the entire body was heaped in a pile at the bottom of the package. The plastic didn't appear to very thick where it had snapped, so that worries me in terms of quality control.

Not that I was looking to get one of these anyway, but sheesh... :roll: Not convinced that the joints on these are really much better than the last incarnation. Ugh.

JTA did a review and the legs on their sample were very sturdy, also your sig is one of my favorite quotes ever, hilarious!
By StooperZero
Already on clearance? Wow. That is crazy. Must be a store that didn't have room for them in their reset?

no, that was the regular price. whoever marked them up as the same priced as the u-wings and strikers.
By YAK_Chewie
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:
JediMerc wrote:Saw 3 AT-ST's w/driver at WalMart this morning...don't think they're going anywhere anytime soon.

JTA did a review and the legs on their sample were very sturdy, also your sig is one of my favorite quotes ever, hilarious!

Yep, their review was spot on. I also have the new AT-ST and the legs are great.

By YAK_Chewie
StooperZero wrote:
Already on clearance? Wow. That is crazy. Must be a store that didn't have room for them in their reset?

no, that was the regular price. whoever marked them up as the same priced as the u-wings and strikers.

Ah, I see. Odd! But that happens sometimes.

I'd buy another at $40 (as long as it wasn't all crushed in the box).

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)