Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What is your interest level in a diorama for Celebration in Anaheim?

I'm all for it and can help run the booth.
No votes
0%
I'm all for it but can only supply pieces of the diorama.
20%
I can supply materials and transport stuff.
No votes
0%
I can supply some figures and/or buildings.
40%
I can do the PR letter writing and administrative work to make it happen with Lucasfilm
No votes
0%
I can't supply anything but comments on the diorama and how it should be created.
40%
I don't have time or money to help.
No votes
0%
I'll heckle this pipe dream when you can't get this off the ground.
No votes
0%
I have no interest in this.
No votes
0%
By master_phruby
Just a quick poll at an interest level in this project. Construction and approvals would need to start in January.
By YAK_Chewie
I am still interested but am getting a feeling that fewer people will be able to commit than last time. It's such a huge undertaking - and what's it been, 7 years now since our last one? So many life changes since then... I'd still be able to contribute some but probably not to the level as last time.

:wink:
By my kind of scum
I could supply some figures/fodder, but don't know how much time I would be able to spend at the booth...
By master_phruby
The way I see it, we need at least 10-15 people working on this project. I would expect about half of them would flake out or do very little. We need at least two people at the booth all day every day. They would take shifts during the day. I also need at least two people to help deliver and setup. Working at the booth means you get in free for the entire four days however you are expected to work shifts at the booth each day. I do not intend to be the only person at the booth like I was for the majority of the time last time. We had a couple of cases of that last time.

Commitments are critical otherwise forget it.

I'm now on my fifth General Veers. No more. I can'[…]

FS: 3.75" Stuff

As I move more and more towards 6", I'm selli[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

I'm in same boat (barge) as Utinniii... Way to muc[…]

I like how you create a bunch of similar looking f[…]

John Morog Customs

Those blasters would make excellent Cosplay access[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurpo[…]

Those are some fine looking droids! The backstory[…]

Here are the winners! 01. Admiral Ackbar 02. Bib […]