A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Incom
That's the Ghost, which will be the main vehicle of the series. Very cool concept, mixing up a couple of classic vehicles. Love the WW2 bomber style cockpit.
By YAK_Chewie
Yep, not a whole lot new here other than the prospect of how cool it would be to have that gunner pod with a figure sitting in it.

Who thinks Hasbro will actually make this vehicle?

Who wants for Hasbro to actually make it?

What's your budget for it? $50? $75? $100? Or more?

Thoughts?

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
If it's the main vehicle and it's regular i think they will, i just hope it's decent. Cockpit, gun station, escape and cargo bay like the Lego description.

I reckon will definately get a TIE Fighter. I hope we get that Speeder Bike, the little shuttle, an update of the troop transported, the walker and hoepfully an AT PT.
By Paulskywalker
This is what i meant by 'the shuttle', i just forgot it was called the Wolf. You can't see because of a persons shoulder, but the wings are quite short.

By Grimace
if Hasbro does make the Ghost, I think it will be comparable to the Outrider from the SOTE line

the basic shape will be correct but waaay too small from what we see on the show

I'm hoping for the deluxe line to return in full force
small one man crafts, hopefully packed with a unique character

the CW deluxe line was riddled with the same characters that we bought on the single card a few months earlier
change it up some Hasbro!
By YAK_Chewie
Grimace wrote:if Hasbro does make the Ghost, I think it will be comparable to the Outrider from the SOTE line

the basic shape will be correct but waaay too small from what we see on the show

I'm hoping for the deluxe line to return in full force
small one man crafts, hopefully packed with a unique character

the CW deluxe line was riddled with the same characters that we bought on the single card a few months earlier
change it up some Hasbro!

I would hope for something bigger than the Outrider... maybe in between that and the old Falcon mold, for $75-ish? It could open and mostly be hollow for all I care.

And yeah - bring NEW deluxes, with NEW figures... please.

By Jodo
Even at $75 I think they'd screw it up. I wonder if they could make a good figure case out of, and still make it a vehicle to play with.. Although I'd honestly also prefer it to be hollow (and without electronics) and sold as a large scale vehicle.
By Paulskywalker
The Lego Ghost has a slot in the back of it for the Phantom, I think youu can see the top 'fin' of the phantom in Ghost pictures at the top.

So i wonder if Hasbro does make a Ghost, will they make it so a seperate Phantom vehicle will fit in the back too?
By Paulskywalker
They look cool, what do you guys think?

Are they shrunk like other medium vehicles?
By YAK_Chewie
Don't look shrunk down to me. Looks like Hasbro's learned their lesson... the walker has limited leg movement I think but I want 3 of them!

The TIE is cool too - I'll get one. I see the Phantom too - another buy for me.

Not a fan of the 5POA figures - but if it means we get new vehicles like this... I guess I can put up with it more!

By Paulskywalker
Yeah they don't do they, the Phantom and AT DP look like they fit more than one figure.

Not impressed by the figures, and TBS 3 3/4inch only has three new figures shown. Seems TBS 6inch is being forced upon collectors, also the 6inch Spiderman and Guardians seem to indicate it's across the board. Cheap figures that don't sell for kids, overly expensive for collectors.
CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

HasLab Wish list

As much as I'm not interested in paying more than[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More Droids... A rusted IG Assasin droid, C3PX wit[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ewok Love

I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endo[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk