A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Grimace
here are a few loose pictures of the Inquistor's TIE

the ship came with some of the tiniest decals I've ever seen so I didn't bother to put them on, sorry
I put the decal sheet in the cockpit and closed it up

when I opened the box and removed the ship, only the top hatch and bottom portion needed to be put on
the wings are plenty sturdy to hold their shape while the ship is parked upright, but they could not support the weight in the folded positions
By Lance Quazar
Great pictures, Chewie and Grimace

Excellent diorama/displays.

(And, Chewie, what is a Dalek doing in there?!?) ;)

I saw these guys on display at Comic Con. They are cool looking vehicles, but just so darn small.

Sadly, that seems Hasbro's MO these days. Very small vehicles, unless they're the massive, no-moving-parts empty shell types (like the X Wing and upcoming Falcon.) Alas, proper large or mid-sized vehicles seem to be no longer part of the plan (unless they're wildly overpriced re-releases.)

Kinda kicking myself for not buying the Amazon exclusive Slave 1. Probably the last hurray for the big vehicles. There was a day it was on sale for $40! Now it sells for 3x that on ebay. Alas!
By Trooper31
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... ode=retail

I can't believe Hasbro is going to really go through with a Rebels packaging re-release of these ships. Volcker had these ships in Rebels packaging in the US section of his Website. They were listed as wave 1 for Rebels, but with the actual rebels ships showing up, I thought maybe Hasbro had pulled back on the jedi starfighters and Slave I. Now it seems that Hasbro already produced those very ships and are releasing them as wave 2 of the Rebels line. What a way to suck the enjoyment and newness out of the Rebels vehicle line. I thought the Imperial Troop Transport was supposed to be in wave 2. The this is going, wave 2, with 0 Rebels ships , is probably going to clog up the vehicle line very quickly.

I can't say how disappointed I am. With E7 hitting next year, I thought we'd seen the last of those Jedi starfighters and could enjoy some new ships from Rebels. I was so excited, but knowing that these same extremely boring ships that Hasbro has been throwing at us for such a long time will soon start clogging shelves all over the place again, is just depressing. These Jedi starfighters are still available in various forms of packaging in a lot of stores around here. We don't need these ships again. It would be a lot better just to keep re-releasing the first wave of the Rebels ships instead of this junk.
By Paulskywalker
Awful cartoony colours on the Slave 1.

Yet another bad money grabbing idea from Hasbro that will go wrong. Backing up the vehicle line, until it 2018 and we see the odd new vehicle on shelf. And they'll say this size does not work and all vehicles will be mini rig size to make them 'value for money'.
By YAK_Chewie
More Jedi Starfighters is so lame. I get that Plo Koon is back in the mix, but WHY more Jedi ships? It's such overkill.

It's time to clean house with some idiots at Hasbro. Yes, it takes idiots to mess up the Star Wars line as bad as these people have.

Why not release the nice landspeeder again with a moisture vaporator in this line instead of another Jedi Starfighter? They simply do not understand.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
I had a good day, Tesco's had these for 2 for £30. Got the Phantom and AT DP; nice to actually be excited about something new in the 3 3/4 inch line.
By Paulskywalker
I was thinking after seeing a couple of recent episodes with the Phantom predominantly in, it appears to be about the size of Hasbro's Imperials and Republic shuttles in relation to 3 3/4 inch figures. So if Hasbro has no or never has had any intention to make a Ghost, why didn't they make the Phantom the BMF vehicle for Rebels. I like the one we got, but wouldn't it have been cool to get one in accurate size.
By Jedimaster-c
The only version of the Phantom and the Inquisitor's TIE fighter was the Target exclusives with Kanen and the Inquisitor I never saw the AT-PD at retail. TRU never got them in either just the Slave 1 and the Jedi fighters.
Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is […]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]

Raylen and I were on the galaxy of toys podcast th[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Found and purchased one of these bad boys at a Tar[…]

Rebolt w/ Corellian Hound

Completely agree! Really dig this set. I hope to[…]

My AT-DT's came in yesterday from https://megalopo[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs