A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Which of the currently revealed Rebels vehicles will you buy?

AT-DP
41%
Phantom
No votes
0%
TIE Advanced
12%
All of the above
35%
None of the above
12%
By YAK_Chewie

Now that we're getting closer to SDCC and new toys spon, I'm starting to get an itch to have the new vehicles in hand. It's been far too long since Hasbro invested in new molds and variety for vehicles in this range, which has been the absolute downfall of the mid-size vehicles line in my opinion. But we're finally going to be getting some fresh, new items on the shelves.

Which ones are you all planning on getting?

:wink:
By Jodo
I'll get the walker no matter what, and I'd like to know if a Ghost is coming out for the Phantom to attack to before I commit to buy it. I am however passing on the Tie Fighter completely. :p
By YAK_Chewie
I have a feeling that when retailers stock the new Rebels line, I won't care about the figures. And any Black Series stuff will be hard to find; I don't expect to see much new Black Series when the Rebels stuff is stocked.

So that being said, I'm assuming I'll have cash to spend on this stuff first. So I intend when this stuff hits to get the following:

AT-DP x 2
Phantom X 2
TIE Advanced x 1

:wink:
By RumSleg
I think I've wanted an AT-DP since about 1992, when I first read this comic. So yes, I will indeed be getting one! No interest in the other two.

By darthmac
I like them all, but will not be getting any. I just blew my budget for the year on OT stuff.

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More great submissions. mousedroidhoojib That a[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]

I will be going but only on Sunday due to scheduli[…]