A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
There was this response in http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9373.msg178217#msg178217

Q: Any chance for realistic "Rebels" figures in the future?

A: There is always the chance of that, but right now our focus is getting the animation product out. I still want to do an Agent Kallus without his helmet as he has those cool sideburns. Besides, we saw how cool some of the characters look rendered realistically on the cover for "Rebel Dawn".
By YAK_Chewie
One of the TRU stores in my area restocked with these yesterday...

Finally had a really good selection of them to find good paint jobs -- but out of all of these, only R2/3PO set had 3POs eyes painted normally. I bought that set for my son for Christmas - the others looked completely hideous.

So sad...

:wink:
By YAK_Chewie
Picked up the Bossk/IG-88 set at Target today.

Damn. For $10, this set is nice. If Hasbro can make the quality this nice moving forward at this price, I will not complain about the 5POA stuff anymore... so as long as they continue with SA figures in healthy numbers and good selection... BOTH have soft torsos too! Excellent for customizers.......

By CommanderJoe276
YAK_Chewie wrote:Picked up the Bossk/IG-88 set at Target today.

Damn. For $10, this set is nice. If Hasbro can make the quality this nice moving forward at this price, I will not complain about the 5POA stuff anymore... so as long as they continue with SA figures in healthy numbers and good selection... BOTH have soft torsos too! Excellent for customizers.......

Care to share some photos of them in action Chewie? :D
By darth_sidious
Received my Amazon order for wave 2 of MS, what a great selection of figures, at a good price. My favorite is probably the Vizago set, followed by Sabine, and then Wicket and the Wookies. I didn't order the Bossk set, because we have superior SA sculpts. This wave is the most pleasing Hasbro offering in recent memory.
By YAK_Chewie

^ Saw those today at Target, and could not resist for some reason. I don't know why I bought them, as I have better versions of these already.

Something about the Biker Scout's helmet seems more accurate to me, I guess? I dunno. Wicket also looks good for this style. And I think the paint apps are really starting to improve, not sure why they were so sloppy in 2014 other thank Hasbro being too cheap to monitor quality control.

By darth_sidious
The proportions seem more accurate to me. This feels like the best ROTJ Wicket likeness yet, and while the vintage collection version is fantastic, it looks a bit more like he did in the Ewok Adventure movies. The scouts helmet seems better to me as well, I think because its a bit larger - the vintage collection figure looks a bit undersized.
By CommanderJoe276
YAK_Chewie wrote:Image

^ Saw those today at Target, and could not resist for some reason. I don't know why I bought them, as I have better versions of these already.

Something about the Biker Scout's helmet seems more accurate to me, I guess? I dunno. Wicket also looks good for this style. And I think the paint apps are really starting to improve, not sure why they were so sloppy in 2014 other thank Hasbro being too cheap to monitor quality control.

Those are some gorgeous sets, congrats! I can't wait to find one.

R2-SNE4 "Sunny" "Sunny" is t[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Rebel Alliance droids of Flare Base (group one) […]

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]