A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthEddie
And the drought until September won't likely get that much better because I don't think TBS 3.75" Waves 7 and 8 will be as easy to find as many of us wish. We'll see more new product this summer but it likely won't be enough to satisfy demand, and Wave 8 may have a serious case of Last Wave Syndrome if we know Hasbro's standard operating procedure before a new or revamped toy line and a new movie are released.
By darth_sidious
At this point, I think Hasbro is aware of the demand for Rebels figures, especially HTF figures like Chopper, Sabine, and Hera. I expect to see some repacks and retools when Fall comes around. The popularity is higher than I thought, a TRU near me had a number of Zeb Mission Series sets and they are all sold out now. As a matter of fact, no Rebels figures were on the pegs - the Legends and MS figures that remained were from the OT.
By DarthEddie
I hope they repack Chopper. I have yet to see him in any brick-and-mortar store and was lucky that a good collector friend hooked me up with a copy of him.
By DarthEddie
My local stores have yet to stock the Imperial Troop Transport, unless they got in a couple of cases of the thing and they sold out before I got to those locations. In fact, I have yet to see any of the non-Target exclusive vehicles around here. The retailers just aren't stocking the mass-retail Rebels vehicles for whatever reason(s).

Plenty of repacked Jedi Starfighters and Slave I's in the Rebels boxes, though.
By Jodo
I use to want one really bad, but I'd pick up a vintage copy before the new one. :/

Also, SW figures are 40% off at Khol's right now. I'm sitting here in the show department as my girlfriend tries stuff on, but ran and checked out the toy dept. a bit ago. :p
By YAK_Chewie
Jodo wrote:I use to want one really bad, but I'd pick up a vintage copy before the new one. :/

Also, SW figures are 40% off at Khol's right now. I'm sitting here in the show department as my girlfriend tries stuff on, but ran and checked out the toy dept. a bit ago. :p

Snap a pic, if you can!

:wink:
By DarthEddie
I might run out to my TRU tomorrow and check the shelves. It'll be Thursday, which is their weekly Truck Day. Maybe they'll get something new like the Imperial Troop Transport or the other Rebels vehicles.
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Jodo wrote:I use to want one really bad, but I'd pick up a vintage copy before the new one. :/

Snap a pic, if you can!

:wink:

Dang it, didn't see your post soon enough or I would have! I had been in there for 3 hours, so you can't blame me for wanting to get out! :lol:

And no problem Eddie!
By DarthEddie
Thanks again, man!

Speaking of new finds (this isn't Rebels-related but humor me for a moment): only one other collecting website is reporting anything about this at the moment, but did you guys hear that the cancelled 2013 Droid Factory figures (not the Amazon Droid Factory exclusives but the ones originally scheduled for production and release before the line was terminated and replaced with The Black Series) have surfaced at the specialty chain Go! Calendars?

Here's one of the photos posted over at Rebelscum:

According to a new update, Go! Calendars is selling them for $19.99 each.
By DarthEddie
I don't have a Go! Calendars store in my area anyways so this is cool news more than anything else. Besides, the R2-D2 is the only one of those five that I'd be interested in picking up if I saw it, especially at that high retail price. The four others were pretty common finds in Black Series packaging or were part of the Amazon-exclusive Droid Factory set.

R2-SNE4 "Sunny" "Sunny" is t[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Rebel Alliance droids of Flare Base (group one) […]

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]