A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By john1618
I hate to say it but I am losing interest in the line. A week ago I would have bought 2 of each figure but the longer I wait the less interest I have.
By darth_sidious
john1618 wrote:I hate to say it but I am losing interest in the line. A week ago I would have bought 2 of each figure but the longer I wait the less interest I have.

Hasbro risks losing customers because of this delay - from both collectors and kids. Had I not found the "Jedi Reveal" set at TRU, my patience would be fraying as well. I suggest picking up the set, its maintained my interest.
By Jedimaster-c
I was at my TRU today and this is what I am seeing. I really hope this is not what I am going to look forward to through the holidays. This is getting very ludicrous now. Sometimes I really resent where I live :evil:
Attachments
IMG_0433.JPG
By YAK_Chewie
Jedimaster-c wrote:I was at my TRU today and this is what I am seeing. I really hope this is not what I am going to look forward to through the holidays. This is getting very ludicrous now. Sometimes I really resent where I live :evil:

Same story here! When they first reset the TRU stores did get in a lot of cases of Wave 5 black series (Ree Yees wave), but I always missed the good stuff. No sign of Rebels figures here, except for the vehicles - those did hit in big numbers at TRU a month or so ago. But all gone now.

A part of me almost thinks Hasbro has done this on purpose. Hold back the stuff that people want. Drive up demand, and try and push them toward their other lines a bit while we wait - Command and the shampoo bottle figures. Not a great strategy in my opinion if that's the case, but with this company, you never know what in the hell they are thinking anymore.

:wink:
By darth_sidious
Based on reports, I think most areas should have Legends / Rebels within the next 3 weeks. Some locations are just bogged down with distribution problems. The same thing happened here, I read reports of people finding the "Jedi Reveal" set, and it wasn't until a month later the stores here stocked them. I understand it takes time to ship and sort all these products - but a month? I'm glad I ordered the Rebels MS figures from Amazon, as they already delivered those. At this point, I'm ready to purchase everything online.

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

got a pair of Zuckuss' at retail price. :D :D[…]

Princess Leia Organa (Deluxe - Endor Rebel unifo[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Walmart and TVC

I hit up a Walmart today that I hadn't been to in […]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't have a problem with a second round. Just l[…]

Target Trooper 6-pk

I like this set a ton, almost bought a 3rd set... […]