Image Image Image Image Image

street date

A 3.75-inch action figure line supporting the upcoming animated series

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

john1618
Midi-Chlorian

Re: street date

Postby john1618 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:02 am

I hate to say it but I am losing interest in the line. A week ago I would have bought 2 of each figure but the longer I wait the less interest I have.
darth_sidious
Emperor

Postby darth_sidious » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:46 pm

john1618 wrote:I hate to say it but I am losing interest in the line. A week ago I would have bought 2 of each figure but the longer I wait the less interest I have.

Hasbro risks losing customers because of this delay - from both collectors and kids. Had I not found the "Jedi Reveal" set at TRU, my patience would be fraying as well. I suggest picking up the set, its maintained my interest.
Jedimaster-c
Cantina Bartender

Postby Jedimaster-c » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:06 pm

I was at my TRU today and this is what I am seeing. I really hope this is not what I am going to look forward to through the holidays. This is getting very ludicrous now. Sometimes I really resent where I live :evil:
Attachments
IMG_0433.JPG
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Jedimaster-c wrote:I was at my TRU today and this is what I am seeing. I really hope this is not what I am going to look forward to through the holidays. This is getting very ludicrous now. Sometimes I really resent where I live :evil:

Same story here! When they first reset the TRU stores did get in a lot of cases of Wave 5 black series (Ree Yees wave), but I always missed the good stuff. No sign of Rebels figures here, except for the vehicles - those did hit in big numbers at TRU a month or so ago. But all gone now.

A part of me almost thinks Hasbro has done this on purpose. Hold back the stuff that people want. Drive up demand, and try and push them toward their other lines a bit while we wait - Command and the shampoo bottle figures. Not a great strategy in my opinion if that's the case, but with this company, you never know what in the hell they are thinking anymore.

:wink:
darth_sidious
Emperor

Postby darth_sidious » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:02 am

Based on reports, I think most areas should have Legends / Rebels within the next 3 weeks. Some locations are just bogged down with distribution problems. The same thing happened here, I read reports of people finding the "Jedi Reveal" set, and it wasn't until a month later the stores here stocked them. I understand it takes time to ship and sort all these products - but a month? I'm glad I ordered the Rebels MS figures from Amazon, as they already delivered those. At this point, I'm ready to purchase everything online.

Return to “Star Wars Rebels: (2014-?)”