MY CUSTOMS...

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

lugo_matapollos
Scavenger

Re: MY CUSTOMS...

Postby lugo_matapollos » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:36 pm

hello yakfacers!!!
Here is a new beast, finished him yesterday, it has a umbrella on top of his back, sl the rider can cover himself from the wether.
here ar some pictures.

Ill have a playset/diorama for this yakfinities soon. see you next time guys
visit us at our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SWCCMTY-Star-W ... 2/?fref=ts
Que tu hermana me acompañe.
lugo_matapollos
Scavenger

Re: MY CUSTOMS...weeteef Cyubee Rogue One custom

Postby lugo_matapollos » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Hello guys, here is a photografic sequence of the wip of this figure that I just finished for this yakfinities. Weeteef Cyubee.

Weeteef Cyubee was a male Talpini and was one of the most destructive members of the Partisans. The diminutive Talpini could hide easily among the taller beings that congregated in the Holy city. A sniper, Cyubee specialized in explosives and built the sticky bombs used against the Imperial patrols of AT-ST walkers. [wookipedia].

For the body frame used the Shia LaBeouf´s figure from the Indiana jonhes line, cause I already have Scavanged his jacket for another figure. Chopped his legs, arms and thorax a little bit shorter, sculpted on his face to make the characters new face, and scuplted a new jumpsuit on, added some fur on his hands and a pocket on the side of his arms. Made the backpack with a soda cap, it is attached to Weeteef´s back with magnets. It holds 3 sticky bombs, they have smaller magnets too. Painted all with acrylic paint. Made the backpack straps with leather from an old wallet and some belt buckles with paper clips.

it still has some work to be done, like a granade to hang on his chest and the blaster is not acurate to the movie. but I was really excited abut the results that I just had to post it at once. sorry for all the massive picture upload, but I really enjoyed making this guy and had to share the fabrication with you guys.
hope you like it raza, adios.
Evilivo
Droid

Postby Evilivo » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:12 am

I saw this in the Yakfinities thread, but here it's even better with all the WIP pics :) Terrific work! Can I ask what kind of sculpting material do you use, the black one for the head and rest?
This hobby just gets curiouser and curiouser!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:29 am

Your take on Weeteef Cyubee is remarkable. What a fun custom... you totally nailed this guy. Excellent work!

:wink:
lugo_matapollos
Scavenger

Postby lugo_matapollos » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Evilivo wrote:Can I ask what kind of sculpting material do you use, the black one for the head and rest?

Epoxic clay. The brand that I use comes in diferent colors. Pale gray, dark gray, black,orange, than, brown and green. Its a two parts product that once convined it cures at air, like the green stuff. It is a huge pack, almost 1 kg. It last for a long time once opened if it is covered from air and sunlight. I bought this black clay almost 2 years ago.
JawaKing
Cantina Bartender

Postby JawaKing » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:18 am

Fantastic WIP pics! Thanks for sharing. Your figure turned out great!

Return to “Creations”