Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By nighthawk
So, finished giving my Hux articulated elbows. I didn't bother giving him knees cause I will only ever display him standing because of how they sculpted the lower portion of his tunic.

with my TLJ custom SA Kylo Ren

and here is the reason I gave him the articulated elbows. I see him standing with his hands clasped behind his back

And together with my other FO figures on the shelf. Didn't realize the Trooper beside him flopped over to one side. Looks like he's leaning over to tell Hux something...haha
By Utinniii
I'm all hopped up on cough syrup right now, so I read that as, "I gave Hux articulated eyebrows" - WOOOHHH! Mad skills Bra!

But I guess, elbows are still cool.
By nighthawk
So, I finally got around to finishing my TLJ Rey. Now both my Rey and Ren are super articulated.

Rey

Ren

Rey and Ren together

Rey with my other 3.75" Black Series figures

Just for fun, Ren with Hux
By nighthawk
I really wanted to remove the entire Nerf assembly on Here's A-Wing, but it was too hard so I converted it to have retractable cannons. Got the idea from the Phantom.

Added controls in the cockpit so pilot won't rock around in the cockpit.
By jorsupersid
Looks cool with the cannons under it. Very clever with good execution.

I got like 7x of these on clearance myself and wasn't 100% on what the Nerf bottom was... When I saw it I knew it was an entire project to scratch build that bottom... So some point I'll get around to that.
By nighthawk
Thanks for the comments. Yeah, I was about to sell it cause I really hated the Nerf. It was just too big a project to remove the whole assembly and find a way to put landing gear on it.
By nighthawk
I changed my mind again. Because the guns were too long to retract fully and there is still a gaping hole on the front, I decided to ditch that idea and just make it a Advanced Scout A-Wing or something. Maybe even a transport ship where the bottom portion is used for transporting weapons or something for ground troops or just be part of a sensor array for jamming the enemy. Regardless, I'm happy there is no gaping hole on the front anymore.

By nighthawk
I don't know if it's accurate or not, but I just felt that C'ai Threnalli needed a holster so I removed the holster from a damaged Poe that I had and put it on him.

By nighthawk
Finished my Shoretrooper Captain and Squad Leader last night. Here's some pics of my Shoretroopers.

With the camera flash on

In my Rogue One display
By nighthawk
Thanks.

I had the left over robes from Kylo Ren when I made this figure.

The robe was perfect cause it already had a slit so I just cut it to the size I needed for the Squad Leader. The belt was from the original 5POA version. I had to cut holes in the back of the Shoretrooper to attach the belt and the belt is holding the kama.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

G0-T0 p55 / Index p1

Following its moral dilemma of being unable to reb[…]

Community fodder box...

I don't know how heavy the box is. If it is light[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

Those are some really nice customs. I especially l[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]