Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Yautjaclanleader
Repainted some battle damaged xenomorph warriors with green and yellow florescent paint. The damage effects were too dull in color from Neca. Now they really pop!

By Yautjaclanleader
Here is my newest predator created out of some cheap fodder materials I procured from various e-bay auctions. I think I'm going to call him "Stranded." I haven't really fleshed out a backstory just yet.

Recipe: He was made from a Bad Blood predator body and dreads, Wolf Predator armor/head/weapons/equipment. Completely repainted from head to toe. Sandals and right side backpack were made from craft foam post plastidip and painted accordingly. All straps are made from some leather scraps I had laying around.
By Yautjaclanleader
JawaKing wrote:Very cool stuff here

Thanks. I knew it was a risk trying to post this kind of stuff here, but I don't think it's very successful.

I've tried the AvP forums and they either:
1.) Dont like photonovels/action figure comics
Or
2.) Have no opinion. I did gain a following of two people though, so that is something.

:wink:
By Yautjaclanleader
I'm very excited to announce I will be doing my very first custom xenomorph figure. I'm going to bring this bad boy to life...

Parts will be coming from these two figures:
By Evilivo
This is some PredAlien hybrid concept art, yes? Looks very cool, I haven't seen it. The figures are the movie PredAlien and a Spitter Xenomorph, right? Are you planning to sculpt over them, because the concept is quite different?
By Yautjaclanleader
Evilivo wrote:This is some PredAlien hybrid concept art, yes? Looks very cool, I haven't seen it. The figures are the movie PredAlien and a Spitter Xenomorph, right? Are you planning to sculpt over them, because the concept is quite different?

Yes. It is unused concept art of the alien/predator hybrid. The figures are the Predalien from AVP:R and the dark horse comic series, Alien: Definance. I will be sculpting over some of the defiance alien, swapping the head of the predalien, adding more dreads and different mandibles, and finally adding more sculpting. I will do a repaint and that shall complete it! ;)
By Yautjaclanleader
Utinniii wrote:That is pretty spectacular!

Thank you! It's a huge improvement over the Neca manufactured Predalien.

:wink:

Here's an official teaser of him in one of the next episodes.

They should be coming out soon. I have only a few more diorama pieces to finish and some wiring to do.
PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

From his base on the desert moon of Jedha, Woan B[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad

I have three of these now, and I’m honestly not en[…]

That isn’t a bad price at all for those figures! […]