Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Luke Sprywalker
Wow, it has been a while since I updated here. Been buisy with other things but here is what I have been up to.

Justin Rodanthe, now known as Road Dog, is a former Deputy Sheriff from Smyrna Georgia. He and a few like minded friends are operating out of an underground bunker incased by Stone Mountain. They deliver there own brand of justice to the surrounding area...

I found the Jake Sully Avatar figure at Family Dollar and wanted it for the shirt/torso for a custom. So this is Harley, Road Dogs best friend and only one he trusts to ride shotgun on his missions.

Road Dog's ride

I have been inspired by Wraithnine to make a few of my own CW Republic Commandos. Here is the first...

This is a Jedi I made out of the following fodder that was sent to me in a challenge.

Now I am proud to say my son pieced together a Jedi from the parts bag and a few from me. Then he asked me to chage the lower robes a bit and paint it for him. This is Jaxon Sprywalkers first custom.

By Squirepec7
Now that's what I'm talking about. Gettin the family involved. They all look great. I especially like the vehicle. Great job.
By stormforce customs
Really likin the Jedi man Who's head is the first guy and congratulations to your sons parts selection another budding customizer in the offing.
By Darth_Cuddles
Road Dog and Harley are wicked cool, and I'm loving that vehicle! Your CW figs are great, and well done to your son for such an awesome custom fig!
By YAK_Chewie
Another great update... the Clone Wars figures look very good. Not a huge fan of the animated style, but your customs are very true to it and original.

The non-SW stuff in this update is especially great. Love Road Dog and his ride a lot, and Harley looks fantastic (he's got a smoke in his hand!).

:wink:
By Luke Sprywalker
Thanks guys.

SFC, thanks man and that head is from Target's generic line and he came in a dune buggy type vehicle.

Here is another update on my droid collection.

Look sir Droids!

presenting R3-P3

R3-M9

R5-D8 Jek Porkins astromech

By Darth_Cuddles
Cool Astromechs, Luke, and I totally agree with Chewie about that Porkins! :lol:
By Darth Phantom
Hey Luke Sprywalker,

I just browsed to your latest custom posts:
I am blown away. Great use of parts and incredible paint jobs. Like your various Clone Wars customs but I also dig the non-Star Wars customs. The car you made is awesome. Love to see more of your posts soon! :wink:
By Luke Sprywalker
Thanks guys and yes the Porkins is long over due. I would love to see him updated and we would have a larger figure for fodder to boot. Glad you guys are liking my non SW customs as I have been more into Joes as they are so easy to work with. They are made for customizing in my opinion. One big reason is I picked up most all my Joes at discount stores or clearanced at Wmart and Target. So on with the show I have an update. Someone at another forum offered up the cast head in the first photo if someone would post a completed custom figure using it. This thing was gold to me as I am working on a custom vehicle that is begging for a Captain. So I was the only one to ask for it, here are the pics.

Captain Jim Naughton

By Darth_Cuddles
Captain Naughton looks awesome, Luke! :wink:
I make stuff too!

Here's a group shot I took over the weekend; every[…]

The 16th Trial: Caverns of Death

Thanks for the preview feedback, might be able to […]

received my Klaatu figures from Hasbro Pulse today[…]

I agree she goes better with the theme. But I'm g[…]

TVC Skiff guard 3-pack

I only need Vedain out of this set, but I'm excit[…]

TVC 2019 Discussion