Image Image Image Image Image

Mercury Art Studios - 6-24-11 NEW CUSTOMS pg 9

Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

mercuryartstudios

Mercury Art Studios - 6-24-11 NEW CUSTOMS pg 9

Postby mercuryartstudios » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Hey guys!!

My name is Mike M. i am 27 yrs old and have been a huge action figure fan for as long as i can remember.

also! i'm a huge fan of yakface! have been for years checking out several customizers, the news!! the updates! the upcoming action figures and pretty much anything related to THE WARS!!!

I have been a star wars fan since my mother put a YODA mask on my face when i was like 1 years old hehe...Over the years learning about collecting, trading and selling action figures i decided to customize my own! this started around or just before the release of attack of the clones, not only customizing star wars figures but also marvel and gi joes too name a few.

I later discovered it was a popular underground-art form which i could not get enough of...later i would sell alot of these figures on ebay to make enough dough to continue my personal collection of ongoing action figures and maybe one day leave my kids a good inheretance lol!! (granted if dont decided to be buried with all of it so kids be good to your parents)

so without further boring stories here it is my very first post on yakface!!! several of my star wars customs of the past few months will be added i will continue to add more as i can.

to yakface i am not advertising or spamming!! please check out my myspace page add me as a friend!! btw? btw yakface.com you guys are on facebook why not myspace? lol!!

myspace.com/mercury_art_studios

thank you for your time guys and i will continue posting as much as i can hope you enjoy!!

Mike Moreno

mercury art studios

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO START WITH ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITE CHARACTERS

the game has not been released, the name is yet to be known and alot of customizers are tacking him down so i took a crack at him.

the new unknown SITH LORD from the old republic

head=viper 25th head
mask=flash and partially sculpted
body- flash roc gi joe
armor-partially sculpted
legs-fodder gi joe
extra details glued on.
cape-lord maleval

I GOT TO SAY THIS!! DARTH KRAYT IS JUST THE EPITOME OF BAD ASS AND I SINCERELY BELIEVE HE WILL COME BACK FROM THE DEAD IF NOT WELL I MANAGED TO SCUTOMIZE THIS FELLOW ANYWAY

DARTH KRAYT

BODY-ROADBLOCK GI JOE
HEAD - ASHARAD HETT
ALL ARMOR AND HELMET WERE SCULPTED
THE HELMET STAND WAS SCULPTED OVER A BASE FROM A SITH EVOLUTIONS SITH DROID.

FEMALE DARTH KRAYT

Thi is my what if? Version of lord krayt since i totally dig this character i decided to make another version

body- ventress comic
arms=maris
ALL ARMOR AND DETAILS SCULPTED WITH AVES

DARTH NIHL

BODY- UGHA WARRIOR
HEAD-DUKE GI JOE RESCULPTED HAIR
ARMOR AND DETAILS ALL SCULPTED WITH AVES
SABERSTAFF SCULPTED
SKIRT HAND SOWN AND TRIMMED

DELIAH BLUE

BODY- MARIS BROOD
UPPER BODY- SOME FODDER PART I FOUND ON EBAY
HEADPART OF BODY ABOVE IF YOU KNOW WHAT PARTS PLZ LEMME KNOW.
DETAILS LIKE BELT BUCKLES AND JEWELRY SCULPTED

This one was not one of my best since she was not fully articulated, however i am currently working on a much better upgraded version of her with her brown outfit possibly just do both using gi joe based characters since they are working amazingly good for us customizers.

darth andeddu

body- ugha warrior
head- army of darkness deadite
sculpted-sash

BOUNTY HUNTER WOOKIE

BODY-CHEWIE MCQUARRIE
LOWER LEGS- WOOKIE WARRIOR
LOWER ARMS WOOKIE WARRIOR

THIS ONE IS AN OLD VISAS MARR I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A NEW VERSION

VISAS MARR

BODY-DARK WOMAN
HEADRESS-SCULPTED
HAND SOWN DRESS

AQUALISH IMPERIAL KNIGHT

antares draco=body
head and hands=po nudo

these characters are original characters

sabine & chakka

sabine is a zeltron species thats why i went with the blue hair and the pinkish skin, chakka obviously a wookie as sabines bodyguard

sabine is real basic and easy to customize

head- scarlett 25th gi joe
body= otc rabe

minor sculpting was done to the neck upper section of the dress

chakka

head=potf chewie sote
body=chewie mcquarrie
feet cut offs from random wookie attached, glued and resculpted fur to loook even.

darth zannah

body = 25th gi joe baroness
head-dunno bought it along time ago if anyone knows hit me up please i totally loved it!
belt and skull pauldrons were acquired from a fodder lot lemme know if u know what they were from.
cloth skirt-hand sown

darth cognus

head sculpted
body-scarlett gi joe25th
pauldrons fodder.
skirt old jabba dancer

darth millenial

head-resculpted shipwreck gi joe
body-sidious
chains-fodder
pauldrons=fodder

darth wyyrlok

body and head= mas amedda rots
armor sculpted
cape=darth vader

original characters NISSY & KAFTAK

NISSy was named after my baby sis she loves my work and always cheers when i get a new proyect well last halloween she put this crazy blue wig on for a 80s fiesta we threw so based on that i decided to make these guys.

nissy is a zeltron species bounty hunter
kaftak is nissys talz loyal companion (kinda like a han and chewie)

head-fodder with resculpted 80s style hair
body-pirates of the caribbean 2
arms-baroness diver

kaftak has additional articulation on his wrists

body - muftak
shield-fodder piece
blaster= random 6 inch scale gun.
goggles- fodder from 6 inch figure
webbing= massiff

emperor roan fel

body-po nudo
armor sculpted with aves apoxie
cape-walmart fabric (dont be ashamed to spend 10-20dls on fabric guys most employees on the waly world dept are older ladies)
head-bbi xdsoldier

emperor roan fel imperial knight armor
head= bbi soldier
body- antares draco or ganner krieg

alright this one is a little of the wall but since we all love harrison ford i had to make the blade runner im a huge fan of that movie and i just read the sequel to the book titleD BLADE RUNNER 2 which was pretty good considering it was not written by the original author but inspired in the book i decided to recreate RICK DECKARD

HEAD= HAN SOLO W/RESCULPTED HAIR
BODY-INDY
TRENCH COAT- CADE
TIE WAS SCULPTED ON
GUN-FODDER

TENEL KA DJO

HEAD- PIRATES POTC ELIZABETH
HAIR-FODDER
BRAIDS=LEIA SLAVE
ARMS AAYLA SECURA
BODY- LUMINARA UNDULI
CLOTHSKIRT HAND SOWN AND TRIMMED
LIGHTSABER HILT RECULPTED TO RESEMBLE RANCORS TOOTH

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OLIVER CASS AND TIKI UDI KANDI

OLIVER CASS IS A HUMAN SMUGGLER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND THE CEREAN BOUNTY HUNTER TIKI UDI KANDI

OLIVER CASS

HEAD-BUZZER GI JOE25TH
VEST-POTF HAN
BODY-MCQUARRIE LUKE
ARMS GI JOE

TIKI UDI KANDI

HEAD - RESCULPTED LADY JAYE
BODY=LADY JAYE
UPPER BODY=FODDER CAME W/ZANNAH HEAD

ZAYNE CARRICK

HEAD-GI JOE 25TH XAMOT RESCULPTED HAIR
BODY- TOL SKORR
PONCHO-SCULPTED W AVES
LEGS-DC UNIVERSE TODD

ROGUE JEDI

BODY-OBI WAN
LEGS=FODDER MAYBE FELTIPERNS
HEAD-OLDER GI JOE

aayda and sade coruscant citizens female nautolan and female aqualish

aayda and sade are enjoying the party life of coruscant city nights
sade is aaydas best friend and side kick, both of these gals are all about partying their main source of income is information, with all the best clubs and bars in town there is alot to be learned from the scum and villany roaming their grounds, so whatever they hear that may bring some credits their way is a done job.

aayda

head-kit fisto resculpted head and lekku
upper body- bultar swan
arms-scarlett gi joe
legs-fodder
purse=gi joe

sade

head and hands- po nudo w/sculpted hair
body - marion ravenwood
jacket- han solo
arms fodder
purse-gi joe

ALLRIGHT GUYS THAT IS IT FOR NOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE STUFF OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMMISSION WORK PM ME OR CHECK OUT MY PAGE.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE AND PLEASE STAY TUNED I GOT TONS MORE COMING,
====================================================================================================

Hey guys!

Sept 20th update!

here i have some new stuff for this week...some masters of the universe stuff some marvel characters and a couple of gi joes i will also be updating on some more stuff being worked on this week. so please stay tuned feel free to comment as usual.

Also i would like to take the time to thank the YAKFACE STAFF for putting me on the MEGA CUSTOMIZER SPOTLIGHT!!! I would have never expected this, not only it is an honor but a huge deal as a fan!! for me to share my art and recipes with you is the least i can do specially for the mad KUDOS coming from all over not too mention the e-mails i have received from new customers and fans...please keep coming back for more i will be posting as much as i can and sincerely look forward to hear your opinions and comments...if you ever need help or have questions dont hesitate to ask.

take care everyone and hope you like this weeks update.

sincerely

Mike Moreno

The first update its my first version of JEDI MASTER VERGERE this one will also be entered into the STAR WARS WOMEN CONTEST (FINGERS CROSSED)

HEAD-ONE OF A KIND SCULPTED HEAD WITH AVES
BODY-WIOSLEA
SKIRT AND BELT FODDER

I am currently working on a new version of vergere which will be alot more detailed and hopefully alot better

My second custom for this week is Darth Zannah VERSION 2.0

HEAD=elizabeth POTC
HAIR FODDER
BODY=BARONESS
SKIRT-FODDER

MY NEXT DUO IS KALO AND STARK ORIGINAL CUSTOMS

KALO THE BODYGUARD

HEAD, LEGS AND HANDS PABLO JILL
UPPERBODY AND ARMS LAVA MINER

STARK THE BUSINESS MAN

BODY STAR TREK BODY
HEAD- SHIPWRECK W AVES

This one is one of my personal customs i named him ASH RIDLY

BODY-HELLBOY
HEAD-BREAKER GI JOE SCULPTED HAIR AND EYE PATCH
ANAKIN ROBE
FODDER

DARTH MOLOCH

BODY-HELLBOY FIGURE
HEAD-POTE SNITKIN

DARTH RAVENOUS

HEAD-PRUNE FACE
BODY-DOOKU ROTS
ARMS SIDIOUS W/ GI JOE PARTS MODDED
CLOTH SKIRT

DARTH LUNO

FIGURE VOLVIFF MONN

SCULPTED ARMOR WITH AVES AND CLOTH SKIRT

RAYVE MUNDO THE DEATH STICK DEALER

HEAD=MODDED AND RESCULPTED KI ADI MUNDI
BODY =DESTRO
DEATHSTICKS FODDER

I am a huge marvel and Dc fan and have also been customizing them for my personal collection for a very long time, however due to numerous commissions and requests i have decided to start customizing these to sell and help expand my collection some more.

These next customs are not star wars related here is my original IRONMAN IN HI-TECH SUIT i made this one about a year ago this is part of my personal stash being auctioned off this week im a huge iron man and dark knight fan so i decided to combine these 2 and this is what i got

Head= reborn ironman
body- darkknight movie masters
chest piece crzy glue cap
shin guards and hands-ultimate iron man

next is DAREDEVIL another one of my favorite characters

HEAD AND BODY MOVIE MASTERS BATMAN BEGINS BATMAN
CUSTOM BILLYSTICK AND HOLSTER

Besides being a fan of comics i absolutely love customizing stuff from the 80's like thundercats and masters of the universe recently i created a Hordak action figure inspired by a friend of mine,.however i decided to take mine to a whole new level with extreme detail and a unique look that would say "that's mike's work!!"

so here we go hope you enjoy my very first bad guy in the MOTU category HORDAK

HORDAK

HEAD WAS HANDSCULPTED WITH AVES
BODY-WRRALL
CAPE-DARK KNIGHT MOVIE MASTERS
EMBLEMS AND ARMOR SCULPTED WITH AVES
STAFF IS ALSO CUSTOM WITH SOME FODDER AND A STIR STICK FROM APPLEBEES

I AM ALSO WORKING ON MY SECOND VERSION OF THIS GUY WHICH WILL BE MORE ORIENTED TOWARDS THE CARTOON SO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR HIM NEXT MONTH.

Keep the comments flowing i hope this weeks update was good for you guys take care!!

========================================================================================================

Alright OCTOBER is a seriously insane month every year as far as customizing goes for me, i get all the GORE fans and comic book fans ask me for insane stuff but between commissions and such it is seriously hard to keep up with everything, updating myspace page, forums, building web-page, customizing,answering e-mails, parenting (i am a new DAD well at leats 10 months ago and she is the best thing in my life) anyway so here is the last month of custom creations ranging from zombies, Gi joe characters based on movies, video games, star wars sith lords based on books and much more.

I hope you will all enjoy these customs i am really looking forward to hearing more comments from everyone don't be shy.

ALSO I AM WORKING ON THE SECRET SANTA CUSTOM FOR X-MAS I AM AMAZED I DONT SEE ALOT OF YOU CUSTOMIZERS CHIMING IN THERE SO COME ON PEEPS LOOK FORWARD TO ALL THE VOLUNTEERS.

until the next update

Mike

DARTH PLAGUEIS

DARTH PHOBOS

DARTH VECTIVUS

TAHIRI VEILA DARK SIDE

O.K SO SINCE IT IS OCTOBER ALREADY NOT ONLY I PICKED THE DARK SIDE FOR THOSE FIGURES ABOVE I WAS COMMISSIONED SEVERAL ZOMBIE ASS KICKING HEROES HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY.

SHAUN OF THE DEAD

RESIDENT EVIL ZERO ALBERT WESKER

RESIDENT EVIL 1 JILL VALENTINE

RESIDENT EVIL 4 LEON KENNEDY

ALRIGHT THIS LOT OF ZOMBIES WAS ORIGINALLY MADE TO BE SOLD WITH GEORGE A. ROMEROS AUTOGRAPH HOWEVER THE GUY CANCELLED HIS SHOW AT DRAGON-CON IN ATLANTA SO I DECIDED TO LET IT GO TO A CUSTOMER FOR A FLAT RATE HALF OF THOSE PROCEEDS WENT TO CANCER CHARITIES PICKED BY FIANCE!

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT A COBRA COMMANDER WOULD LOOK AS A ZOMBIE WELL NOW YOU DO.

WELL I AM A HUGE HORROR FILM FAN AND WHEN THIS REQUEST FOR A FREDDY GI JOE CAME I COULD NOT REFUSE !! FREDDY KRUEGER WAS INSPIRED BY THE NEW MOVIE (COMING OUT CHECK THE TRAILER HE LOOKS SICK)AND A COMIC BOOK SERIES CALLED FREDDY VS JASON VS ASH THATS RIGHT BOYS AND GALS FREDDY FIGHTS ASH FROM EVIL DEAD AND BIG DUMB JASON IN THE COMICS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE 3 SHOT I AM FINISHING UP JASON AND ASH WILLIAMS SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT.

Thats it for now folks it is late and got a long week ahead. OCTOBER 10-12
========================================================================================

Hey Ladies & Gents back again!!

First i would like to apologize to everyone for my absence, this month has been very hectic, lots of commission work, HOMEWORK stuff, WEBSITE DEVELOPING (yes i am building my website) and now i am an official moderator here at our beloved YAKFACE!!!! PLUS I AM THE YAKSTREET LEADER TO BOOT!! Cant believe it!! It is so fun spreading the word about this site, trying to get attention in other forums is also great because the more response i get the more traffic i can send this way "MY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION" Plus i am also creating the official YAKSPACE over at myspace...So keep an eye out it will be launched very soon.

O.k so this month i have a ton of work that needed to be posted lots of sith lords and lots of gi joes, I have been slammed with GI JOE STUFF???? dunno why! so here is this WEEKS UPDATE i hope it is of your liking! stay tuned because i will be posting alot more in the upcoming week or 2.

Take care everyone.

Mike M.

11-20-09

FREEDON NADD

Head - serpentor
body - gi joe snails ROC
legs - serpentor
skirt - neimodian warrior
helmet sculpted using aves

Ben Skywalker Legacy of the force

HEAD- LUKE MOISTURE FARMER
BODY - LUKE VOTC BESPIN
VEST - HAN SOLO

THE OLD REPUBLIC FEMALE SITH yakfinities #32 3rd place winner (NOT BAD!! thanks 4 the ewoks i am thinking THUNDERCATS HINT HINT)

HEAD-BARONESS
BODY - SCARLETT ROC
MASK- SCULPTED W/ AVES

The Old Republic SITH WARRIOR

HEAD=SCULPTED W/ AVES
BODY- COBRA COMMANDER ROC
LEGS - COBRA FRED
ARMS - COBRA FRED

DARTH MALADI Legacy comics

HEAD- VENTRESS COMIC
BODY - VENTRESS COMIC
SKIRT - POTC CAPTAIN
HAIR - AURRA SING
DETAILS SCULPTED W/ AVES

CYBORG-WOOKIE

head-chewie
body - t-600 terminator salvation
gun and wrist saw fodder
fur sculpted with aves

DARTH SION old version I somehow lost these pictures and found them in a friends camera? how? i dunno but well this figure was made around february this year and i am currently working on my 2 New versions of him FORCE UNLEASHEd & KOTOR II SION I even made a box for this guy!!

Head- cripy ANAKIN ROTS
BODY - GUNG HO
LEGS - QUIGON TRAINING POTJ

GI JOE MINICK COBRA-MECHA

HEAD- COPPERHEAD
CHESTPIECE- ULTIMATE IRON MAN
BODY - IRON MONGER

RICK DECKARD BLADE RUNNER ver 2.0

head-indy
body-indy
coat-commissioner gordon
arms - mutt indy

GI JOE 25TH THE PHANTOM

HEAD-SERPENTOR
BODY-SERPENTOR
LEGS-SERPENTOR
EVERYTHING WAS HEAVY MODDED AND RESCULPTED IN SOME AREAS W. AVES FIXIT

GI JOE 25TH ZANDAR

head - DUKE vvv
body - zartan
legs zartan
webbing - copperhead
quivers fodder

GI JOE 25TH POLARBITE CRYOMANCER NINJA original character fan-fic

head-ventress
body-scarlett 25th
fur and details sculpted
base - lava miner

Thats it for this weeks update please be patient i will add on some stuff!! also please check out my myspace page it has been re-done at http://www.myspace.com/mercury_art_studios

if you have any questions feel free to give me a shout out!

take care

Mike M.

=========================================================================================================
Last edited by mercuryartstudios on Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
YAK_Jayson
Forum Admin

Re: CUSTOM FIGURES BY MIKE MORENO OF MERCURY ART STUDIOS

Postby YAK_Jayson » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Welcome Mike! Thanks for joining up. As you know Yakface is a premier community for customizers on the web so please make yourself at home keep those projects coming.

First, your SITH LORD from SW:OTR is freaking fantastic. The Joe figures work surprisingly well for these early era Sith lord you seemed to have chosen the perfect parts for your creation.

Your version of Darth Krayt is in a word awesome due to it's uniqueness and overall craftsmanship. I think the armor look very good. Maybe you should give a shot at a full consumed version of Krayt :lol: If I had one suggestion it would be to use a head sculpt that looked a little "older" has I think this head is a bit too youthful. A minor quibble.

The female version, while totally fan-fic, looks right at home and I could easily seen a whole group of Sith acolytes created in this fashion as faithful followers for Lord Krayt.

More comments to come...
Jayson
Yakface Reporter/Reviewer/Photographer/Toyguide Manager
Member of the JediDefender Twin Cities Collector Club

Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on our Facebook page.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate... hate leads to incessant complaining.
GleamingTerrier
Midi-Chlorian

Postby GleamingTerrier » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:06 pm

Wow, great stuff! Darth Krayt looks fantastic, and Zannah and Cognus are gorgeous.The dark side has never been so appealing to me. :twisted: And the Deckard is great. I can't believe no one makes a knock-off of his pistol somewhere.

Plus, I've got a use for my Po Nudo body now: a Roan Fel of my own. :)
Wanted: Darth Krayt, Sigel Dare x3
_Dan_
Nerf Herder

Postby _Dan_ » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Wow! Great work! I can't pick a favorite, they all look so good! :mrgreen:
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

GleamingTerrier wrote:Wow, great stuff! Darth Krayt looks fantastic, and Zannah and Cognus are gorgeous.The dark side has never been so appealing to me. :twisted: And the Deckard is great. I can't believe no one makes a knock-off of his pistol somewhere.

Plus, I've got a use for my Po Nudo body now: a Roan Fel of my own. :)

thanks for the love man! I wish someone could make a DECKARD pistol man i certainly wanna make more characters of the movie and book.

as for the po nudo body goodluck my man please show me some pics when you finish yours.

i will keep posting more dark side stuff as the weeks keep coming up.

thank you for the comment.
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm

YAK_Jayson wrote:Welcome Mike! Thanks for joining up. As you know Yakface is a premier community for customizers on the web so please make yourself at home keep those projects coming.

First, your SITH LORD from SW:OTR is freaking fantastic. The Joe figures work surprisingly well for these early era Sith lord you seemed to have chosen the perfect parts for your creation.

Your version of Darth Krayt is in a word awesome due to it's uniqueness and overall craftsmanship. I think the armor look very good. Maybe you should give a shot at a full consumed version of Krayt :lol: If I had one suggestion it would be to use a head sculpt that looked a little "older" has I think this head is a bit too youthful. A minor quibble.

The female version, while totally fan-fic, looks right at home and I could easily seen a whole group of Sith acolytes created in this fashion as faithful followers for Lord Krayt.

More comments to come...

Thank you for the suggestions mate!

I actually sold this version of krayt just before last x-mas all the proceeds which was like 500dls went to giving toys in a biker toy run which i know made alot of kids happy for the holidays.

however i am currently working on another version for myself so i can put him side by side with hasbros and i promise i will give him an older head :P

sith acolytes huh? dude you stirred enough ideas to keep me busy for a year LOL!!

I'm glad you liked my customs and i promise to keep posting more...I DUNNO WHY I DIDN'T ALOT SOONER. i have had many customers and friends begging me to post in several forums and i'm glad i did.

thank you for the warm welcome and hope to keep hearing from you.
Darth Phantom
Pod Racer

Postby Darth Phantom » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey Mike!

Great to see that you finally found your way to yakface.
Surely, you have already noticed that the members of the community are very
nice and helpful people.

You are definitely going to feel good anytime you check the forums.

I told you before and tell you again:
The customs you have done so far are breathtaking, especially the hours you spend on sculpting them.
Really, really nice.

Krayt is my favourite as well and I am already anxious to seeing mine, when he arrived with his friends :wink:

Best wishes, Mike!
Stefan
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Fantastic stuff, I really enjoy seeing such creativity and great execution. You have some of the more original custom figures I've seen in a while.

:wink:
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 am

HEY STEFAN!!

Dude i looked at your work and i have to say you have come a very long way and i;m proud that i could guide you and give you tips as well.

dude your darth krayt and company will be the talk of the forum!

also to everyone please be patient i am new to this forum stuff and i'm learning as i go OOPS!

anyway please guys keep the comments coming if anyone has questions please lemme know i am having some stuff posted this week so be sure to look for it!

again stefan thanks for your kind words and cant wait to finish you CADE he is looking awesome and he is not finished yet!! i will post the photos on here once he is done so you can brag later, lol!!

take care buddy!

Mike

=======================
Darth Phantom wrote:Hey Mike!

Great to see that you finally found your way to yakface.
Surely, you have already noticed that the members of the community are very
nice and helpful people.

You are definitely going to feel good anytime you check the forums.

I told you before and tell you again:
The customs you have done so far are breathtaking, especially the hours you spend on sculpting them.
Really, really nice.

Krayt is my favourite as well and I am already anxious to seeing mine, when he arrived with his friends :wink:

Best wishes, Mike!
Stefan
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:20 am

thanks yak_chewie!

i totally follow your photo novels any suggestions for software? i have been working on a sith temple for my legacy customs and a nightclub scene which i want to make a photo novel i have been writting some stories which i hope in time i will be able to share.

Reading compliments like this makes me want to participate alot more, i;m ashamed to say i;m real basic with computer stuff so this is a big step lol!!

Thank you for the kind words and i sincerely hope to keep hearing from everyone and definetly looking at everyones work keep up the great work everyone!!

mike

YAK_Chewie wrote:Fantastic stuff, I really enjoy seeing such creativity and great execution. You have some of the more original custom figures I've seen in a while.

:wink:
Docoutlands
Nerf Herder

Postby Docoutlands » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Stunning, gorgeous, superb work!
julianmaurice
Rebel / Imperial Pilot

Postby julianmaurice » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Absolutely georgous! Shipwreck dude looks like Earnest Borgnine on Steroids and I love the ladies..

All very creative.

I Love them!
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Docoutlands wrote:Stunning, gorgeous, superb work!

thank you for the love guys!! i will have some more star wars customs this week and i might throw in a few others not related to the wars just lemme know if any of you are interested
mercuryartstudios

Postby mercuryartstudios » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:59 pm

julianmaurice wrote:Absolutely georgous! Shipwreck dude looks like Earnest Borgnine on Steroids and I love the ladies..

All very creative.

I Love them!

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT AND DUDE HE DOES!! Well Earnest borgine made a nice Darth Millenial...keep an eye out for more SITH & MORE LADIES!!
LukeSprywalker
Scavenger

Postby LukeSprywalker » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:12 am

Welcome to Yakface! WOW! These are some awesome customs. Very unique and some characters you don't see so often. They are all very well done and I hope to see more from you.

Return to “Creations”