Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Dp thanks for the props but the idea was yours and i knicked it lol. So the least i can do is give you a recipe.

HEAD Rahm Kota shaved off the face and gave him the Concept Ben Kenobi face and sculpted a chin patch
and the rest is Kota just damaged the armour a bit. The replacement for the soft goods was the arm pieces from PM Mace Windu cloak with some more strips glued inside so it looks right from the front. Hope that helps you and im glad you liked.
By tokiravensky
Wow man this is great. first off i loved the Kallidahin medic jedi. That is an Idea I have had for a little while now. I keep looking at the two kallidahin figures I have and think about making a jedi out of one. I'm not sure if i can sculpt as good as you can so I'm not ready to try it on a good figure yet. second I loved Master Vodo-Siosk Baas! This is so good. How did you do it if you don't mind? you are really good at sculpting. one day I will make that venture.
Tokiravensky the Vodo-Siosk Baas was an Emperor and then a cloak from P.M Windu the pipes were from a Zoid and then just sculpted. I use milliput people use different stuff. As for the sculptin ya never know what you can do till ya doit. A friend of mine on another site told me " The higher you am the quicker you get better".

Boba That Selkath of yours really inspired me so give credit to whom it is due. Im glad you liked the ship when i first did it it looked to stumpy so adding that bit in the centre just lifted it and i know what you mean about the thing being the wolf before its hardly recogniseable. Thanks for the kind words all
Well guys thought it might be time for an update and this time a couple of 1sts. My 1st play with Photoshop and my 1st molded heads now i could only mold the fronts of the heads so they might not be great. This is the first

And this guy is the next

next is my eldest son ive only just found him after 10 years and seen some pics so i had to Jedi him up.

i have never noticed an oriental Jedi so made one

Next is a figure inspired by Tokiravensky thanks man

And finally when i saw this picture

i knew i had to make it

Well any comments,advice or critique you know its always greatfully received.
By Darth Phantom
Hey Stormforce,

I like all of your latest customs.

The Aqualish Jedi's outfit slightly reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera in a way.
Also congrats on the other Jedis but the Ewok Jedi is hilarious. Surely a custom figure you won't see every day. Very nice!
Thanks for all the kind words and im glad you liked the Ewok Jedi i really wanted to do that one. Well guys bit of an update 1st up Is one thats been done to death but i did it anyway. I didn't have another figure to make his arms so i changed his gauntlet foe a real one and thickened the rest of him hey presto

next is a figure i wanted to do as soon as i saw the pic

So here he is

Next is the hero in the set of books im writing Deneran shuk Veneges

I've given him a Nano-sword called a Hnshenic.Finally This is the idea i had for the Yakfinites a while back but didn't have money to get the parts but a bit of luck and they fell into my hands so here it is the BARC chopper

And it has a real leather seat bound in copper

So there we go you know the score you've done this b4 any comments or whatever you know they're always welcome.
By DarthDaddy
The Selkath is really cool too! I like the concept execution.

Great color contrasts!

Coolest looking Jedi ever.

We are starting a link on our site to a page called "Wish I Had Page" It will feature work of custom artists that we do not have in our collection. We'd like to do a post on you in that section if we could. Please email me any links you would want us to provide if it's a go.
By stormforce customs
Quicky update here guys i would have waited but im just so happy with the way she turned out i had to post. I give you my vision of Mara Jade (Skywalker)

Darth Daddy i would be honored to be on your blog just let me know which figures you want and ill email the links
By stormforce customs
No i have no other links i should set up a blog but never seem to have the time lol.
Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion