Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By LadyIrithyl
So I've finally gotten around to snapping some pics of my customs. Mind you, most have already been seen in the Yakfinities. I haven't been customizing for long. So they take up the bulk of my customs. *Also I mostly paint pewter miniatures for my husband*

A few Yakfinites shots.

Now for the others.

I went for a quick head change for my previous sith. A John Morrison head, works nicely imo. And some sith lighting, I found in my parts box.

Next I did a few paint apps on some clone troopers.

And a green lightsaber cause it looks cool.

Of course I had to do a Canadian inspired clone. So I based it off Marvel's Guardian.
Last edited by LadyIrithyl on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By LadyIrithyl
And this is one I just finished last night. I based it off the Obi-wan from the Obsession comic.

Here's the fig.

I've been work on him for a long time, as I sculpted a lot of his parts.
Mask: Sculpt
Head, Body: Saga Legends Obi w/paint app
lower arms: random clone
lower legs: Galactic Marina, w/ sculpted knee pads
Armor/Chest plate: Sculpted and removable.

I gave the whole figure several washes with black paint, not only to try and capture the comic but to just give it a dirty and gritty look that is implied from his battles in the comic.
By super360
hi just a quick hello and love the paint aps on your clones and your obi wan is just cool .
love your work
By jedistyle
you have donw some great owrk and id enjoy seeing your work on the pewter miniatures if you ever get the oppurtunity to post them...i recall many of you customs in the yakfinities and i agree that the head change on the sith is much cooler. very ambitious figure to cusotmize on the obiwan in armor, ive always wanted to try that figure. you did a good job on it, the sculpting looks good and the bulky armor makes him an imposing figure, great work!
By Luke Sprywalker
Nice job! Yes I have seen your work in the Yakfinities and enjoyed it very much. The stand outs for me are the Canadian Clone, The head swap on the Sith and Obi Wan. That is an awesome version of the character. Nice sculpting and paint work.
By stormforce customs
Nice work man i really like the dark side guy whos head is that and i love the swoop and rider.
By mercuryartstudios
John Morrison head? DUDE WHICH FIGURE DID THAT HEAD COME FROM?!!

honestly i think you are coming along quite well in your customs buddy, really liked the variety and the yakfinities stuff is pretty swell!

take care man and drop me a line with the head.

Mike
By mercuryartstudios
Pardon me MA'AM!! I didnt read the whole thing didnt realize your where a Woman, My apologies for calling you DUDE1 LOL!!

Anyway this is actually kind of cool i've only spoken to like maybe 3 female customizers since i been customizing and needless to say women have alot more attention to detail than most men do, so the fact you are this good already that says alot! Painting miniatures eh? what kind? i loved vynil and model kits i actually painted some WARHAMMER at one point but kinda got expensive.

Well thanks for the info i really liked that head and i got the perfect custom for it already so MAD PROPS FOR FINIDING IT!

Thanks for comenting on my posts as well.

Mike
By YAK_Chewie
Great work Lady Irithyl, and good to see you start a thread with all of these wonderful customs. :)

The Yakfinities ones I've seen before and really like, and I also think the Obi Wan is fantastic! Such great sculpting and parts selection here - would really make for a great addition to the Hasbro lineup in my opinion.

The Canadian clone is great too - excellent painting those straight lines.

:wink:
By Darth_Cuddles
All great customs Lady Irithyl, but I must say that Obi-Wan is above and beyond awesome, and at the risk of angering McDonalds, I'm lovin' it!
By LadyIrithyl
jedistyle posted that he wouldn't mind seeing some pewter miniatures. So I thought why the heck not. I just finished one.

This is a custom celestial werewolf, for my husbands d&d campaign. Base mini was a Reaper Lupine figure. The wings though were completely sculpted. Each feather is individually sculpted with greenstuff. I thought I'd do the feathers largeish, because it just fit in better with the character design. And my husband wanted them larger to "make it look more powerful."

I painted it grey as a base, gave it a white wash, then gave the figure a slight pearl wash, while the wings got a complete pearl paint job. So I could try and get a "celestial glow" on the figure. And in person it does actually sparkle.

So there we are and hopefully I can get finished a mando I've been working on, over the last few days .

Быстро и качественно работают, рекомендуем! ле[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]