Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By mousedroidhoojib
After his wife Shmi Skywalker's capture and his subsequent injury by Tusken Raiders, moisture farmer Cliegg Lars is confined to a Mechno-Chair in his homestead.

Recipe:

* my own cast of Slayer Design Studio "Head-61 Dean"
* my own cast of ReAction Planet Of The Apes Taylor's arms
* The Corps Dozer
* 3D printed Mechno-Chair of my own design
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Eldar Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Zandri Dust", "Space Wolves Grey", "Bleached Bone", "Mournfang Brown", "Bugman's Glow", "Leadbelcher", "Balthazar Gold" paints

The thousand year old Mark IV architect droid Professor Huyang taught Jedi younglings how to build their first lightsaber.

Recipe:

* 3D print of "Star Wars Clone Wars Droid Professor Huyang Action Figure" by Isotelus
* Citadel "Longbeard Grey", "Zandri Dust", "Chaos Black", "Averland Sunset", "Balthasar Gold", "Leadbelcher", "Codex Grey", "Mournfang Brown", "Scorched Brown" paints

Thanks so much, johnmorog and Chewie. Cliegg is the first figure that I've put together thus far that has used commercial pieces, cast resin pieces, 3D printed pieces and sculpting alongside my preferred fabric clothing. Hopefully it all meshes together nicely.

Following a visitation from the Force ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda travels to the Wellspring Of Life to further learn the secrets of The Living Force. On the barren surface, Yoda encounters Force Priestess Serenity who alongside Joy, Anger, Confusion, and Sadness challenge the Jedi Master with a series of trials.

Recipe:

* 3D print of a female character created using MakeHuman
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Fortress Grey", "Codex Grey", "Chaos Black", "Mithril Silver", "Averland Sunset", "Scorpion Green" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
As a member of Saw Gerrerra's Partisan's on Jedha, Weetuf Cyu-bee was tasked with building the explosives used against Imperial hardware deployed in the Holy City.

Recipe:

* The Last Jedi Resistance Tech Rose
* Dark Knight Rises QuickTek Fist Fury Bane's hands
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Bronzed Flesh", "Longbeard Grey", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Mithril Silver", "Mournfang Brown", "Zandri Dust", "Mephiston Red" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks so much as always Chewie. There are an awful lot of characters from Rogue One that Hasbro haven't touched yet.

With a cyber-optic wire connected to his brain to grant him sharp vision, the Keredian Cycyed Ock was a valued member of Saw Gerrera's Rebel partisans on Jedha.

Recipe:

* Power Of The Force Han Solo
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Eldar Flesh", "Zandri Dust", "Mournfang Brown", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Leadbelcher", "Averland Sunset" paints

Various pieces of concept art for what became Padme Amidala's wedding dress were designed by Ian McCaig and Dermot Power, each featuring sheer draped sleeves, corset, multi-coloured train and one of Padme's unique hairstyles and headress.

Recipe:

* my own cast of S.H. Figuarts Padme's head
* DC Superhero Girls Wonder Woman
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Eldar Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Scorched Brown", "Bugman's Glow" paints

The owner of the Power Sliders diner on the desert planet Abafar, Borkus, provided the amnesiac Clone Commando Gregor with room, board and a job as a dishwasher, albeit at a slave's wage.

Recipe:

* 3D print of an overweight male character created using MakeHuman and articulated using Tinkercad
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Bronzed Flesh", "Zandri Dust", "Bugman's Glow", "Mournfang Brown", "Scorched Brown", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

Following the Republic's defeat at the Battle Of Sarrish, Clone Commando CC-5576-39 aka Gregor suffered from amnesia and ended up on the Outer Rim desert world of Abafar. While working as a dishwasher at the Power Sliders diner, Gregor was discovered by Colonel Meebur Gascon and the D-Squad who helped him regain his memory.

Recipe:

* Power Team Elite World Peacekeepers figure
* Clone Wars Captain Rex's head
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S male blank’s hands
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Scorched Brown", "Mournfang Brown", "Leadbelcher", "Fortress Grey", "Averland Sunset", "Bugman's Glow", "Macragge Blue" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
First seen in the Vanity Fair preview of The Rise Of Skywalker, the Aki-Aki are natives of the desert world Pasaana.

Recipe:

* Barbie On The Go figure's legs
* 3D print of Captain America figure by Masterclip's torso and arms
* my own cast of Dragonball Evolution Bulma's torso and arms
* my own cast of Avengers: Age Of Ultron Scarlet Witch's legs
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank head
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Waagh Flesh", "Zandri Dust", "Bugman's Glow", "Chaos Black", "Red Gore", "Mournfang Brown", "Leadbelcher", "Balthazar Gold" paints

SDCC 2019

Here's a few more pics that Lance passed along: […]

Awesome, I had a great time doing it. Congratulat[…]

Hasbro Pulse teasing?

Was on Hasbro Pulse today and noticed something th[…]

Community fodder box...

Thank you Utinniii, Super excited this has starte[…]

TVC - The Rise of Skywalker

You know, I really feel that they could have blown[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with th[…]

A-Wing Pilots Here are some customs from six yea[…]