Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks so much Lance Quazar, Chewie, Ron and all who commented in the Yakfinities thread. While it certainly had elements of frustration (and a couple of false starts), I did have a lot of fun putting the shuttle together.

While living a pampered life on Coruscant sponsored by Orson Krennic, Lyra Erso came to understand the ruthlessness that the Empire was enforcing upon the galaxy in the days immediately following the Clone Wars.

Recipe:

* The Force Awakens Unkar's thug
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank's head
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Scorched Brown", "Mithril Silver", "Bleached Bone", "Codex Grey", "Blood Red" paints

When not working as an apprentice hoodmaker in Bright Tree Village on Endor, Latara spent time with her friends Princess Kneesaa and Wicket while pursuing a burgeoning relationship with Teebo.

Although Latara was one of a number of figures that Kenner had intended for release in 1986 animated Ewoks action figure line, she has yet to make an official mainstream appearance in plastic form (Comics Spain released a static version in 1985) so I thought that I would put together my own version mimicking her animation design.

Recipe:

* Vintage Collection Wicket (for the entire figure sans head)
* some modelling clay
* Citadel "Snake Bite Leather", "Kommando Khaki", "Bronzed Flesh", "Bubonic Brown", "Bleached Bone", "Codex Grey", "Scorpion Green", "Warlock Purple", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

Thanks so much, Chewie and JawaKing in the Yakfinities thread.

With the competition for Tatooine's limited resources shared between Jawas, Tusken Raiders and human settlers, the native Mongo Beefhead Tribespeople are heading quickly towards extinction, with females of the species becoming increasingly rare.

Recipe:

* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Vermin Brown", "Scorched Brown", "Bleached Bone", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

Unlike the "real" Mongo Beefhead figure, yours in fact looks quite good and interesting :) Very believable and great work with the softgoods - they look natural and in scale. These Vitruvian hacks bodies seem pretty good for customs...
By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks muchly, Evilivo and all who commented in the Yakfinities thread.

Originally from Mygeeto, a tribe of Lurmen under Tee Watt Kaa fled to Maridun to avoid the oncoming Clone Wars.

Recipe:

* Winx Club Believix Tecna (for the entire body sans head, forearms and feet)
* my own cast of Character Options Dr Who Rose Tyler (for the hands)
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S male blank's feet
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Codex Grey", "Fortress Grey", "Space Wolves Grey", "Snake Bite Leather", "Scorched Brown", "Bubonic Brown", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Liche Purple" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
The sworn enemy of the Ewoks in Bright Tree Village, King Gorneesh and his wife Urgah lead a tribe of Duloks in various nefarious schemes on Endor.

For something a little different, I have depicted Gorneesh here prior to when he lost his right eye while otherwise trying to stay comparable in style to a modern incarnation of the vintage animated Ewoks figure.

Recipe:

* Vintage Collection Clone Trooper (for the torso, upper arms and upper legs)
* a cheap dinosaur toy (for the forearms and feet)
* Revoltech joints
* some modelling clay
* Citadel "Camo Green", "Catachan Green", "Blood Red", "Red Gore", "Bleached Bone", "Snake Bite Leather", "Desert Yellow", "Chaos Black" paints

After an extended period depicted in belly tops, micro mini skirts and a bizarre multi-colour one piece with open knee thigh high boots, the comics incarnation of Supergirl has returned to a more modest costume mirroring that appearing on her eponymous TV series.

For a bit of fun, I thought that I would put together an 8" Mego scale version of the Maid of Might in this old-is-new costume, but featuring the more traditional House Of El logo along with the multi-piece skirt and black stockings from the TV show.

Recipe:

* my own cast of DC Direct Women Of The DCU Series 2 Supergirl bust
* a generic Mego style 8" scale body
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Dwarf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Ice Blue", "Blood Red", "Golden Yellow", "Shining Gold" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Although many Pa'Lowick such as Larisselle Chatrunis and Sy Snootles ventured off their homeworld to seek fame through exploiting their intrinsic musical talents, those remaining lived in a complex system of nobility, using technology only where it assisted them in maintaining tradition.

Recipe:

* Movie Heroes Battle Droid (for the skeleton of the entire figure sans head and hands)
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Sunburst Yellow", "Desert Yellow", "Camo Green", "Bleached Bone", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Ultramarines Blue" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Representing the Milvayne Authority, Tam Posla is an interstellar lawman and bounty hunter who has come to Jedha to investigate a spate of kidnappings leading to forced servitude and radical surgical alterations attributed to a spacer named Roofoo.

Recipe:

* a generic Chap Mei figure
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Kommando Khaki", "Desert Yellow", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Regal Blue", "Boltgun Metal" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks heaps JawaKing.

With Sabe having taken the role of decoy Queen during the Trade Federation's invasion of Theed, Padme dresses as a handmaiden to avoid impending danger.

Recipe:

* my own cast of Movie Heroes Padme Amidala (for the head)
* my own cast of ReAction Leeloo's arms, legs and torso
* some material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Blood Red" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks heaps, JawaKing. It was certainly a challenge finding fabric which kinda sorta had the right flame effet at 3.75" scale.

Providing spiritual and mystical guidence to clans of Sand People, Tusken Shamen also oversaw warrior initiation rites and took the important role of clan Storyteller, passing on the traditions of their ancestors to those deemed worthy.

Recipe:

* The Force Awakens General Hux
* Revoltech joints
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Bleached Bone", "Rotting Flesh", "Chestnut Ink", "Snake Bite Leather", "Boltgun Metal" paints

Movakko and crew The Nikto Movakko could be call[…]

Community fodder box...

will need Lance Quazar address:P. Thanks, roro[…]

Asajj Ventress in Ball Gown p64 / Index p1

Thanks so much, Chewie! Formerly wanted by both t[…]

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't[…]

Oh my gosh, that is terrible!!!! I have always tho[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Ah, the Battle of Jabiim! What a fun story arc t[…]

ProCreate is good. Not brittle at all. Thank you b[…]

I noticed on the Shadow Trooper, his left knee is […]