Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks heaps StooperZero, ImperialOfficer, JawaKing and Chewie. I too hope that Hasbro gets around to releasing an official version of the bomber as part of The Vintage Collection, even if it is scaled down.

The Class 5 Loading Droid B-U4D (aka "Buford") served the Resistance as part of the starfighter maintenance ground crew.

Recipe:

* 5mm foam core
* 3mm foam
* household plastic
* Citadel "Sunburst Yellow", "Mephiston Red", "Boltgun Metal", "Chaos Black" paints

Thanks so much, ImperialOfficer.

Rule 63 states "for every given male character, there is a female version of that character, and vice versa" and Kylo Ren has certainly seen his/her fair share of interpretations of late. Here is mine, with the silver inlay on the helmet changed to gold ala some of the character’s early concept art for a point of difference.

Recipe:

* 6" Black Series Kylo Ren
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Chaos Black", "Burnished Gold" paints

Thanks so much as always, Chewie.

Following the fall of the Empire, Ahsoka Tano, clad in a white robe, joined Sabine Wren on her quest to find Ezra Bridger.

Recipe:

* some material

The basic pattern for the robe so as to fit the Ahsoka included in the Rebels two-pack with Darth Vader follows (sizes in mm). Given the position of the lekku and the overall scale, the cross stitch across the breast is missing here. To make posing easier, I have included wire in the front hem of the cape's hood.

By mousedroidhoojib
From his home on Shantipole, the diminutive Mon Calamari Quarrie built a prototype B-Wing Starfighter which was test piloted by Hera Syndulla before joining the Rebel fleet.

Recipe:

* POTF2 Admiral Ackbar (for the entire figure sans head, and with the arms and legs shortened)
* some modelling clay
* Citadel "Zandri Dust", "Mournfang Brown", "Codex Grey", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Averland Sunset", "Blazing Orange" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Having disabled his inhibitor chip and escaping from carrying out Order 66, Captain Rex CT-7567 lived on Seelos with fellow clones Gregor and Wolffe, eventually joining up with the Spectres rebel cell, reuniting with Ahsoka Tano, and rising through the ranks of the Rebellion To Restore The Republic where he took part at the Battle Of Endor.

Recipe:

* my own cast of Indiana Jones Grail Knight's head
* my own cast of Vintage Collection Rebel Commando's helmet
* Power Team Elite figure (for the entire figure sans head)
* Clone Wars Captain Rex's belt/holsters
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Dwarf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Kommando Khaki", "Bleached Bone", "Leadbelcher", "Waagh Flesh", "Macragge Blue", "Mournfang Brown" paints

By YAK_Chewie
Sorry haven't replied in a while.

Your Ahsoka looks great. Quarrie looks especially good, very nice take on that little guy.

Rex is also well done, looks a little thick but a million times better than I could ever hope to do with soft goods!

Is that one of those Beasts of Mesozoic dioramas he's set up with?

:wink:
By mousedroidhoojib
No need to apologise, Chewie - We've all got real life to contend with! I very much appreciate that you always take the time to comment.

That is indeed the Forest Environment Beasts Of The Mesozoic Raptor Series Accessory Pack that Rex is posed in. I'm not a particularly big fan of Dinosaurs but the look of the bases was enough to warrant me to pick up the four sets to use sparingly to pose customs on where appropriate.

By mousedroidhoojib
Outfitted with a AJ^6 cyborg construct, the Rodian Tseebo worked for the Imperial Information Office on Lothal where he was privvy to classified information that proved useful to the Spectre Rebel cell.

Recipe:

* Power Team Elite figure (for the entire figure sans head)
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Camo Green", "Goblin Green", "Regal Blue", "Chaos Black", "Blazing Orange", "Codex Grey", "Boltgun Metal" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
The childhood encounter with Clone Troopers Boil and Waxer left such an impression on Numa that when she took up arms against the Empire in the Free Ryloth Movement later in life, she wore clone armour pieces and a dedication to the brave troops who helped protect her when she was younger.

Recipe:

* my own cast of The Corps Puma's head
* my own cast of Dragonball Evolution Bulma's torso and right arm
* my own cast of Rogue One Stormtrooper's left arm
* my own cast of Avengers: Age Of Ultron Scarlet Witch's legs
* some modelling clay
* Citadel "Ice Blue", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Scorched Brown", "Mournfang Brown", "Zandri Dust", "Bugman's Glow", "Averland Sunset" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Having been abandoned on Cantonica following his parent's gambling debt, the Force sensitive Temiri Blagg became a stable hand, tending the Fathiers of Canto Bight.

Recipe:

* my own cast of GI Joe: Renegades Scarlett's head
* The Hobbit Bilbo Baggins (for the entire body sans head)
* some modelling clay
* some material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Mithril Silver", "Scorched Brown", "Mournfang Brown", "Zandri Dust" paints

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]