Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By mousedroidhoojib
After the death of her owner, Prince Xizor, the human replica droid Guri set out on a quest to find her creators to purge her assassin programming, eventually teaming up with Dash Rendar.

Recipe:

* Hasbro Avengers: Infinity War Black Widow
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Eldar Flesh", "Averland Sunset", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Bleached Bone", "Bugman's Glow", "Regal Blue", "Zandri Dust" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dyplotid Faddera Rabar was present on Savareen when the Millenium Falcon arrived with its shipment of coaxium intended for Dryden Vos and Crimson Dawn.

Recipe:

* Power Team Elite World Peacekeepers figure
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Dwarf Flesh", "Bronzed Flesh", "Mournfang Brown", "Scorched Brown", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Mephiston Red", "Mithril Silver" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
The All Terrain Personal Transport (AT-PT) was a single person anti-infantry walker used by both the Republic and Empire, serving as a precursor to the latter AT-ST model used in the Galactic Civil War.

Recipe:

* the legs from AT-PT (Star Wars Legion scale) by McAnultyMiniatures scaled up
* the body from 1:270 scale - ATAT / ATST / ATPT kits by gametree3dprintscenics scaled up, hollowed out and with hinges added for the canopy, gun turret and legs
* scanned copies of vintage AT-AT, Desert Sail Skiff, Y-Wing and Imperial Shuttle stickers

This took 36 hours to print in PLA on an Ender 3 at 0.15mm layer height and 20% infill.

The canopy opens to be able to fit a pilot in the front, and a droid (or sitting figure) in the back:

At 23cm (9") tall with the body parallel to the ground, the AT-PT is roughly half way between the heights of the ROTS AT-RT and the vintage/POTF2/POTJ AT-ST.

The sticker sheet:

By mousedroidhoojib
You are too kind, Yautjaclanleader. Thanks heaps.

As captain of "The Visitors", Auk-Waimanu returned to his home on Temple Island on the planet Ahch-To in the Unknown Regions only once a month, bringing a haul of food which the female Lanai would use as part of a multi-day festival.

Recipe:

* The Force Awakens Darth Vader
* a rooster toy
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Waagh Flesh", "Goblin Green", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Mournfang Brown", "Zandri Dust" paints

With the tide turning against the Empire at the Battle Of Jakku, Grand Admiral Rae Sloane, Brendol Hux and a small number of child soldiers fled aboard the Imperialis to the Unknown Regions in the hope of building a more resilient future Empire.

Recipe:

* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Grave Yard Earth", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Blood Red", "Scorched Brown", "Balthasar Gold", "Leadbelcher", "Averland Sunset", "Macragge Blue" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks so much, Lance Quazar. I think that that highlights one of the biggest issues with the Sequel Trilogy - there is so much of the story happening just off-screen that is not elaborated on in the films themselves, leaving a casual observer not knowing exactly what is happening and why. This didn't seem nearly so prevalent in either the Original or Prequel Trilogies. Maybe it is just the benefit of hindsight...

Hailing from Lehon in the Unknown Regions, the Rakata were an ancient humanoid species who, thanks to their long term use of the Dark Side of the Force, corrupted their society and led them to create the Infinite Empire more than 25,000 years before a comparable Dark Side led Empire enslaved the galaxy.

Recipe:

* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S male blank
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Bleached Bone", "Catachan Green", "Zandri Dust", "Codex Grey", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Scab Red" paints

By Lance Quazar
mousedroidhoojib wrote:Thanks so much, Lance Quazar. I think that that highlights one of the biggest issues with the Sequel Trilogy - there is so much of the story happening just off-screen that is not elaborated on in the films themselves, leaving a casual observer not knowing exactly what is happening and why. This didn't seem nearly so prevalent in either the Original or Prequel Trilogies. Maybe it is just the benefit of hindsight...]

I think it's largely due to the fact that the world-building in the ST just doesn't make a lick of sense or hold up to scrutiny. They were clearly eager to just reset the galaxy (and many of the characters) back to their OT roots to make the movie go down as easily as possible.

But enough about that! This is another spectacular figure! The sculpting is just incredible.

I'm assuming this is maybe an image from the roleplaying game? There is some much incredible Star Wars art in this style that I think (?) is from the game, but I wouldn't know. I've just seen tons of great character images floating around the net that look of a piece with the source image here.

You've done an extraordinary job giving that picture real, three-dimensional life. Wow!!
By mousedroidhoojib
Thanks heaps, johnmorog and Lance Quazar.

I have my doubts, but fingers crossed that we see more of the Cloud Riders in any scale from Hasbro going forward, johnmorog. There is so much unexplored in all of the Disney era universe that previously would have been made into plastic without question.

I believe that the image for the Rakata is from the KOTOR game, Lance Quazar. I am having a lot of fun sculpting aliens lately. Hopefully the quality is improving over some of my earlier attempts.

With the location of their homeworld a closely guarded secret, many Morseerian's make their way into the Unknown Regions to find work with Ebruchi pirates due to their knowledge of hyperspace lanes. Unfortunately some, such as Jareka Zorac find different kinds of unknowns along the way...

Recipe:

* 2 * Fortnite Teknique
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Mournfang Brown", "Scorched Brown", "Chaos Black", "Leadbelcher" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
With her sister Zu, Zan Pike was a Teräs Käsi master, selling her skills to the highest bidder including Prince Xizor and Black Sun.

Recipe:

* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S female blank
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Bleached Bone", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Bugman's Glow" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Upon arriving on the planet Zakuul in the Unknown Regions, the Force entity Vitiate chose the human Valkorion as his host body, becoming the Immortal Emperor of the Eternal Empire centuries before the rise of the Republic.

Recipe:

* Thor: The Mighty Avenger Odin
* Vitruvian H.A.C.K.S male blank's head
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Elf Flesh", "Chaos Black", "Skull White", "Fortress Grey", "Codex Grey", "Macgragge Blue", "Balthasar Gold" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
After leaving the Chiss homeworld in the Unknown Regions with her lover, bounty hunter Vandalor, Sev'rance Tann was drawn into the Clone Wars, becoming a Dark Acolyte to Count Dooku and a General in the Separtist cause. Unfortunately, her service was short lived, bested in battle by Jedi Master Echuu Shen-Jon.

Recipe:

* Fortnite Teknique
* modelling clay
* material
* Citadel "Ice Blue", "Chaos Black", "Blood Red", "Bugman's Glow", "Codex Grey" paints

By mousedroidhoojib
Having exhausted their native Alderaan's natural resources, the Killik species relocated to the Unknown Regions where they remained undisturbed for millenia until the Swarm War with the Chiss Asendancy and the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances.

Recipe:

* various cheap dragon toys
* modelling clay
* Citadel "Mournfang Brown", "Mephiston Red", "Zandri Dust", "Chaos Black", "Skull White" paints

I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]