Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By XDarthSinisterX
Thanks for the FP Chewie! I'm honored!

I just started 6" customizing and I think it's great. You can get a little more detailed. With what you do (The Trials) it would be impossible on such a large scale, but if you just want some cool characters to display this is a great way.

Jaxxon is comprised of two figs. Bossk and Cassian Andor (Eadu). All I used from Cassian was the arms.

The head proper was sculpted by me. I use Sculpey. I bake it to harden it. I mold it in silicone rubber and cast it in plastic. The top and ears were added later because I wanted the ears to bend, so I created wire frames and covered them with Green Stuff and sculpted the top of the head around the ear with Green Stuff as well. His chest box is a cast from an X-Wing Luke. His boots are base Aves FixIt with Green stuff details. The space helmet is my own sculpt and cast. His gun belt is made of craft foam, bits of plastic, glue, heat stamping and paint... works beautifully.

Amaiza is a MARVEL Legends Scarlet Witch. The calves were cut down then drilled, pegged, glued and sculpted over with Aves. This was to make her shorter. She was a giant. The head is a Captain Marvel cast. I used Green Stuff to give her small details on her costume and that familiar bikini top and the flower in her hair. Her gun belt was constructed the same as Jaxxon's.
By XDarthSinisterX
I've done this one before, but this is my first 1/12th scale. From Shadows of the Empire here is Snoova! This is the real Snoova... no Chewbacca disguise here. This one was great fun to do.

He's been sculpted in green stuff. Craft foam was used to make the usual belts and armor, but I also used it to make Snoova's Vibro-Axe... craft foam and a metal coat hanger and some greebles.

Take note of Snoova's trophies hanging from the back of his armor. Draped over his cape are the bones of a Transdosian Chieftain. This bounty hunter means business!

Let me know what you guys think!
Like my page!https://www.facebook.com/DarthSinisterCreations/
Check me out on E-Bay https://www.ebay.com/usr/whitestoysds

By XDarthSinisterX
Thanks Utinniii.
Craft Foam is replaceable for me. I've tried making my own custom removable armor and gun belts for a long time and with a lot of different things and this inexpensive product beats them all.
By Utinniii
It is a bit heavy for 3 3/4 armor but if one checks around enough, some stores sell thinner thicknesses. I like it for hard cuts and curved shapes for my dioramas.
By XDarthSinisterX
I got a quick one here. Nothing too impressive. Just something I felt like doing. I really like the way he came out. This is my version of an Imperial Jump Trooper.

1:12th AT-AT Pilot re-paint. Added a belt and gun holster. A little sculpting. Casted Fett Jetpack by me and added magnets. Cool little pistol and a missile launcher round him out.

Hope y'all like him.

By Lance Quazar
XDarthSinisterX wrote:Finally Finished!

Darth Vereor and his pet Blasko based on classic horror art work that I did years ago. Bella Lugosi's Dracula is the inspiration. The Sith Master has many tricks up his sleeve one of which is a bonded Force link with his pet Nexu. I think I'd rather be choked by Vader.

Absolutely stunning work. One of the best Sith Lord designs I've seen...EVER (in ANY medium!)

Darth Lugosi - absolutely inspired!
By XDarthSinisterX
Chewie, thanks brother! In my original art work for this he is not a Chiss, but I molded and cast the head in flesh and painted his hair and features. He looked great but I kept seeing a Chiss because of the red I put into his eyes for his Sith look. I repainted him with a fleshy blue color and it just worked! Unexpected evolution.

Well, I made the pilgrimage to Everett, WA and fou[…]

TVC: Poe Dameron’s X-Wing

I must admit, I really do like the look. Better t[…]

Wanted, fo sho.

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

And stay away from my Disney “friend” at all cost![…]

Retro Vintage Figures

Stormtrooper Luke blends in great!

They are everywhere across the universe. Like ver[…]

This jawa figure features pivot hips, wrists and w[…]

Time for another update. Here are some Jedi/Rebels[…]