Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Anybody here interested in seeing characters from the old Droids TV series? I have 2 complete, and several more in the works. I am currently taking some pics (at this very moment.) I am a former customizer featured in The Custom Alliance, but have been out of it for a while. I would also like to see what any of you have made from Droids. Any interest?
Last edited by JawaKing on Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 51 times in total.
By JawaKing
Here is the teenage mechanic/ speeder pilot Thall Joben based on the actual series. Figure is fully articulated with ball jointed neck, torso, shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, and swivel hips and wrists.
Attachments
thall 3.jpg
thall 3.jpg (146.73 KiB) Viewed 8164 times
thall 1.jpg
thall 1.jpg (119.8 KiB) Viewed 8164 times
By JawaKing
sise 2.jpg
sise 2.jpg (155.63 KiB) Viewed 8162 times
[attachment=1]
This is the elderly gang leader Sise Fromm. The figure has ball-jointed neck (limited), shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, and swivel wrists, hips, and waist.
Attachments
sise.jpg
sise.jpg (185.33 KiB) Viewed 8162 times
By Peakob1
Love what you did here, I thought I was the only person that liked droids anymore!
I am on a similar mission to make every last droids figure. You have a fan for life brother! Can't wait to see more.
My droids customs you can find on my page which I resently updated you can also find them on the droids and Ewok site in the forums. Check them out. That sise Fromm is amazing great work!
By JawaKing
Thanks much bud! I have been a fan of your work for some time, Peakob1. I am hoping that with all the current changes in the SW universe there will be a resurgence of Droids product, discs, and fans! More Droids customs coming soon...
By Evilivo
I have never watched "Droids", but have seen the vintage figures and yours lokk just like official modern updates, very cool!
Yakfinities #72 - Vote Now

Voted for vehicles to shake things up lol!

1. The Max Rebo Band 2. Jabba's Denizens 3. Cantin[…]

Custom by nighthawk

I really liked the Darth Revan Black Series figure[…]

Found an AT-ST at Ross for $9.99 again... crazy! […]

The Kill Or the Thrill of The Chase?

I actually enjoy the chase, especially when I'm se[…]

Yakfinities #71 - CONCEPT SERIES

Jaghearse - great set of customs! Mousedroidhooji[…]

Winner #2 never selected their prize from what I c[…]