Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By ImperialOfficer
Utinniii wrote:
ImperialOfficer wrote:
I need Quay Tolsite, Mudtrooper Han, Beckett, L3, and Val, but Quay and Han are my top priorities. For packaging I usually keep the cardbacks, but they aren't that important to me.

I got everyone on your list. Since I only found one Quay, so far I can't guarantee you will get it. Hopefully I will find another one tomorrow.

Thanks

Utinniii wrote:Toys Utinni wants (Casts are fine and condition doesn’t matter)

I have no idea of the value of any of these but I’d like fair value (so something like Galen, J’Quille, or Raddus for Quay) . POA doesn’t matter to me for the most part so a 5POA version is fine. Head casts are also fine.

I didn’t rank these beyond putting my first 4 really wants of each category first. That being said, Jabba, Cantina figures are my preference.

Star Wars figures

DROIDS
MCQUARRIE R2, Disny BAD Rebel BB-units (I intend to shrink and cast these so if I get them, , KMART Gonk DROID, Legged Buzz droid (even Lego)

SPIDER ASSIN DROID, R4J1 R2A5 R4-EI, WA-7
TODO 360, DLX2 SKz38 3T-RNE G3-5LE MSE-1T Signal Droid
Darth Vader droid pack ins

ALIENS

J’Quille, Tink, Admiral Raddus, DARTH TALON, SHAAK TI FORCE UNLEASHED,

DARTH PHOBOS, SLY MOORE, THI SEN NIGHT SISTER, NOM ANOR, Bubo, wol Cabasshite, Oppo Rancisis, , PASSEL ARGENTE Trinto Duaba (Head) & Dice Ibegon); MARIS BROOD, TSUI CHOI FELUCIAN WARRIOR Ayy Vida KUL TESKA TRA SAA DELIAH BLUE PARASITTI, BS Tuskin RaiderX2
MysteryMinis JAWA, 6” BS Jawa

Just heads (although bodies would be great)
GHA NACHKT, HEM DAZON, BORSK FEYLYA, Gotal, BG-J38 (Jabba's droid), Pruneface with 2 eyes

Beasts
womp rat(s), Cammie’s pet (I imagine people have multiples of this)
StarWars Science Xcavations: Hutt skull

Fodder
Bane Malar replacement left forarm and hand, Vong amphistaff, Embo hat, BAW parts (especially Hux and Trooper) Wooof helmet 2010, Giran Helmet. Imperial officer disguise Luke Skywalker left hand (x5). ATST Driver bodies (many, POTF OK)

IMPERIALS
Kmart IMPERIAL SCANNING CREW (or just accessories)
Galen Erso
SA Sandtrooper to ride my Jeddah mount

Marvel Universe:
015 Kang, 022 Professor X, Klaw, Bulldozer, Sentry, Classic Powerman,
Green Pheonix , Storm (Mohawk
Toybiz Sasquach. Baby Groot in pot accessory ROM Head

MISC
Babylon 5 Kosh , Shadow
ANY Palasaide Evil Dead figures (especially Ash except the Witch set), shotgun
(1998) Lost in Space Dr. Smith with magnetic spiders (or just a spider)
3.75 Jurassic Park Ian Malcom

DC Multiverse 4”:, Cat Woman (Piffer)

Reaction: Mystic Seer (accessory),
Super 7: Planet of the Apes: (Zira, Astronaut Cornelious, Dr. Zaius, Nosferatu, Shedusa
Reaction Rocky Horror: Columbia, Franknfurter, Riff raff, Magenta,
Reaction Star Trek: Gorn, Vina,
Biff Bang Pow: Any Flash Gordon figures (Ming robot), any Star Trek Big Bang Theory female characters

Here's what I have:
Bane Malar replacement left forarm and hand
Imperial officer disguise Luke Skywalker left hand (x5) - from a different imperial officer, but the same mold (1x)
THI SEN - Might need to cast the headgear if I don't find an extra
ATST Driver bodies (many, POTF OK) - should have an extra somewhere, if not I'll take one out of my collection
3.75 Jurassic Park Ian Malcom - Do you need the dinosaur that comes with him? I was hoping to use it to make a tiny dragon, but i have a couple so if you do it should be fine.
SA Sandtrooper to ride my Jedha mount - might trade one

I also have access to these if necessary:
Star Trek Big Bang Theory female characters - 2x
Admiral Raddus

Let me know what you want to do.
Last edited by ImperialOfficer on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Utinniii
I didn't see any more Quay, but I did reserve them. If reserved, I should know in a week or 2. I asked for all of them. IDK if they are only one per case or how many cases they will be getting. I also scored a Deathtrooper which I have never seen in the wild before. I hope to get the Guards next.

I got everything everyone asked for.
By ImperialOfficer
Got my 3d printer on sunday for my birthday. I'll be 3d printing some small diorama stuff as well as some droids for the fodder box.

Utinniii wrote:I didn't see any more Quay, but I did reserve them. If reserved, I should know in a week or 2. I asked for all of them. IDK if they are only one per case or how many cases they will be getting. I also scored a Deathtrooper which I have never seen in the wild before. I hope to get the Guards next.

I got everything everyone asked for.

Any update on a second quay? And for the stuff you have which of my stuff would you want?
By Utinniii
No news yet about any more Quays. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

I wanted to see how many Quay's I could find and what people wanted before making a final decision.
For example, since Ctrona has an Ian, I wouldn't need yours. That way everyone can be happy.

BTW, Safari has some tiny dragons and Toob has larger ones. Perhaps they might fit your needs (unless you just want to make a dragon from one of those dinosaurs, which I think would look awesome!).

In a moment of honesty, the last few years have not been great for me financially. I had to quit my job to take care of my wife when her cancer came back. She had years where she couldn't work and I was underemployed. Then I went back to school for a second degree and it took a couple of years before landing a job. It will be awhile before I'm in a good place financially. I'm wealthy enough that I can buy toys though, but not all the toys.

I am totally happy to be in a place where I can help out other collectors find their toys, especially this group. This is an awesome community. However, buying something takes away money for something else, which is why I wanted to do a trade. Not everything on my want list is equal. Most are things I will eventually find for a couple of bucks or items I accept I will never have. So while I may have Dice Igbon on my list (mostly because I figured some of you would have multiples of him simply because people wanted Trinto) I don't want to "buy" him right now.

As far as your offer, we can hash out things when I finally figure out the Quay thing. I will rank in order what I want and you can tell me what you think is fair.
Admiral Raddus YES PLEASE!!
THI SEN - Sure. (I had to look up who he was. I want him to complete my Alien collection, but he isn't high on the list. If you can't find the headdress, that's OK.
Star Trek Big Bang Theory female characters - 2x. I can't get these in Canada so they are a good trade. Amy, then Penny, then Bernadette, but as long as they are different, I'm good.
SA Sandtrooper I may be able to track one down so if you want to keep it, that's OK.

These are secondary to me.

Bane Malar replacement left forarm and hand I may wind up donating the figure to the fodder box if I don't have enough "good" fodder.
Imperial officer left hand (x5) - (I want these, but they have little "Worth to me."
ATST Driver bodies (many, POTF OK) - (I want these, but they have little "Worth to me." I want to make Rebels Technicians with the gunner heads.
3.75 Jurassic Park Ian Malcom - Cthona has this.

There are a couple of small 3D printed items I want, but I will PM you.
By Utinniii
Just as a general note to everyone,
I saw the Retro figures at TRU. I think they had at least one of everyone as of yesterday (except Han). I didn't check my other TRU.
They were 12.99.
If anyone doesn't want to wait for the general release to get them, and wants to trade from my list, I can look.

Also, I am gathering up stuff for the box now and will post a picture of things that I will only include if people want them. (As well as stuff I will send to add to my pile left with Roron Cobb.). We are still waiting for him to post pics of what I left with him. If it is enough to entice Chewie to join I will include some droid parts as well.

I also want to know what the next Yakfinities is so I can add fodder specific to that. Finally, if anyone wants the soft heads of aliens like I sent last time, let me know now so I can make them. (My Ishi Tib mold is broken).

I'll be busy until the last week in June so I'll probably ship it out then.

If anyone is willing to add decals or waterslides, The OT Empire logos for Imperials (especially Rebels Imperial Gunner/Techs) would be appreciated. I imagine, people have helmet designs they want, as well.
By Utinniii
I stopped by the store because their shipment came in. Unfortunately, they were shipped TLJ figures and BS wave 1. Let's hope that next week is better.
By Utinniii
First up, there were no more Quays to be had. The Solo figures were sold out in the stores (and the Retro figures). They have my number but I'm not holding my breath.

ImperialOfficer gets the Quay. We can go to PM to hash out our trade.
Ctrona, we need to PM as well. I bought everything you wanted except Quay.

@Imperialofficer, here are some min dragons by Safari (for reference purposes only as I'm keeping these ones). There are larger ones in tubes but I don't have them.
I also have some How to Train your Dragon dragons. Do you have wings for the dragons you want to make? Do any of the HTTYD wings here interest you? I added Qira for scale since I couldn't find the JW dinos you wanted to customize.

I intend to ship out my half of the items later next week. I need the address. We are also waiting for Cobb to send pics.

Here's what I have so far. I may add more to it. Remember, the half Roron Cobb has is actually mine so there is a lot more coming.

I also have items that I can add if anyone wants them (but I suspect most won't be of any interest).
I have more fodder than I can ever use so don't feel bad asking for anything. Get greedy.

Just circle the ones you want me to include and I will put them in ziplock bags with your name on it. If you have something from my want list please put it in a ziplock bag for me, otherwise just add random fodder to the box.
Go nuts! Claim whatever you want, even if it just something your kid needs to complete their collection. I have multiples of some figures so even if 2 people want the same item, I might have another.
That being said, first come, first served.

Here are a bunch of beads and charms. The ziplock bag is full of skulls (I"m keeping the white and brown ones).
The other bag has plastic "gems" that melt in the oven. They make good eyes and gems.
There are utensils and tools.
I have several of the baskets.

Oversized Ladies. I bought these unaware of the scale or intending to use them for giant species. I could probably find the missing heads and the bases if necessary.

Lastly, there are some Jeddha vents, consols, and heads. Some are useable on figures but others look decayed and would be used in a diorama. The clear wire thingies make good fountain sprays or for flying creatures.
There are also 2 Haunted Mansion Clockfaces.

If everyone can circle what they want before Wed Jly 10, that would be great. Even if you don't want anything, let me know that you have seen it.
Until I send out the box I will probably check here every day (except on the weekend). If you missed this until after I sent the box out, I can add anything you want in the next round.

And hey, if anyone else wants to take photos of stuff they don't think is worthy of the fodder box but are willing to give away that would be great!!!

PS. If anyone has a [Binks] folded-up pit droid, Marvel VS Capcom Ryu's blast ball (several), Rey's blue rubber blast -looks like a lamp, and Imperial Jyn's rubber blast -looks like a droid, that would be great.
By johnmorog
If you could set this stuff aside in a baggie for me I'd super appreciate it! I don't need all the pieces from them, so some fodder from it will go back in, and obviously I have more to add. That's a lot of great stuff!
By YAK_Chewie
I'll probably go ahead and sit this one out still. The only real custom parts that I would find much use for would be alien and non-trooper human Hasbro Star Wars figures from 2007-2012 (the golden era) and it seems as though those are getting harder and harder to come by. 5poa and other brand lines are something I can't find much use for, unfortunately... I have no particular needs at the moment either, and nearly all my customizing stuff is packed away and might need to stay that way for a while.

:wink:
By ctonra
Sorry I have been away, my wife got really sick. getting better now, I am still in, I have a bunch of stuff to take pictures of to see if anyone wants. I am also have a tub of loose figures I can throw in if people want in, If not I wont put in. Pictures coming shortly.

Utinniii- I will also circle what I am interested in, I also have a Mcquirre R2 and some disney BADS to trade for the figures I was asking for
By Utinniii
ctonra wrote:Sorry I have been away, my wife got really sick. getting better now, I am still in, I have a bunch of stuff to take pictures of to see if anyone wants. I am also have a tub of loose figures I can throw in if people want in, If not I wont put in. Pictures coming shortly.

Utinniii- I will also circle what I am interested in, I also have a Mcquirre R2 and some disney BADS to trade for the figures I was asking for

I hope it wasn't anything too serious and she is fully in the clear. I know how helpless one can feel when a loved one is sick and one can't do much to make them feel better.

Shoot me a PM with photos when you can.

johnmorog wrote:If you could set this stuff aside in a baggie for me I'd super appreciate it! I don't need all the pieces from them, so some fodder from it will go back in, and obviously I have more to add. That's a lot of great stuff!

Sorry man, I replied to this last week but for some reason it didn't send. I've been away for a week without internet access.
I put most of the items aside for you since I had extras. I didn't put anything that was dedicated to the Fodder box in specifically for you. Hopefully you get those items though.

###
@Roron Cobb can you send those photos or at least acknowledge that you are following this? Thanks. The sooner we can confirm that you are on board and mailing your stuff out, the sooner we can get this round officially started.

I will mail out my stuff next week so anyone wanting any of my "non fodder" has until the weekend to claim it.

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to offer this time!
By Utinniii
My original post just popped up here!

"I can happily put aside Dookie, Spidey, Clone trooper and the flak jacket.
However, the rest of the stuff was actual fodder so I don't know how everyone else would feel about you calling "dibs".

Just as a heads up, I talked to R.C and he will hopefully send out his part this Thurs. I will probably send mine out by then as well.

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to see who they need to give their address to and send it in a PM right away, or at least when it is closer to their turn. Last time we wasted weeks waiting for addresses.

It might be good for everyone to send their info to ImperialOfficer as well since he is overseeing this round. Posting here closer to your turn will also let us know if you are still interested and are keeping up with this.

Here's the list.

Imperialofficer
Darth_Cain
John Morog
Ctonra
Roron Corobb
Lance Quazar
Stocos28
Darthapathy if he decides to join
ImperialOfficer
Utinniii
By ImperialOfficer
Utinniii wrote:My original post just popped up here!

However, the rest of the stuff was actual fodder so I don't know how everyone else would feel about you calling "dibs".

Just as a heads up, I talked to R.C and he will hopefully send out his part this Thurs. I will probably send mine out by then as well.

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to see who they need to give their address to and send it in a PM right away, or at least when it is closer to their turn. Last time we wasted weeks waiting for addresses.

It might be good for everyone to send their info to ImperialOfficer as well since he is overseeing this round. Posting here closer to your turn will also let us know if you are still interested and are keeping up with this.

Here's the list.

Imperialofficer
Darth_Cain
John Morog
Ctonra
Roron Corobb
Lance Quazar
Stocos28
ImperialOfficer
Utinniii

Sounds good, I'm glad we can finally get this started again. It might be a good idea for anyone who doesn't check the forum too often to give m,e an alternative way to reach you (text, email, facebook, etc.), just so that nobody misses their turn.
By darthapathy
ImperialOfficer wrote:
Utinniii wrote:My original post just popped up here!

Here's the list.

Imperialofficer
Darth_Cain
John Morog
Ctonra
Roron Corobb
Lance Quazar
Stocos28
ImperialOfficer
Utinniii

Sounds good, I'm glad we can finally get this started again. It might be a good idea for anyone who doesn't check the forum too often to give m,e an alternative way to reach you (text, email, facebook, etc.), just so that nobody misses their turn.

Go ahead and activate my position in line. I figure with seven people before me, I should have time to round up some decent fodder for the box.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]