Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Raylen
I started a page for this sort of thing on Facebook and didn't get a single person post anything. Glad to see people are doing it here. I'll have to get a list together!
By Raylen
Here's what I have that I KNOW I can part with, but for the right trade, I may be able to get some other items. My want list is below the pic

IMG_2791.JPG
IMG_2791.JPG (72.82 KiB) Viewed 3735 times

Want list:

Finn Head
Rey Head
Bultar Swan head (Evolutions pack)
Tyhco Celchu pilot cap
Com Argell helmet
Cap Needa body
McQuarrie Fett prototype helmet
Cap Panaka skirt
Sabine Helmet
VC Jar Jar
CW animated astromech (doesn't matter which)
Gonk (Target 3 pack version)
Grail Knight head (Indiana Jones)
Scout Trooper arms (POTF2)
CZ-4 torso and arms
Scrubber Droid
HK-47 BAD parts
Last edited by Raylen on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Lance Quazar
Anyone have lightsabers for:

Rahm Kota

Ulic Qel Droma?

Also would love a Captain Needa head, as somehow mine fell through a tear in the space-time continuum and has vanished from this particular plane of existence.

Oh, could also use arms for the female Imperial officer (Deena Shan, green/grey outfit.)

Thanks, team!
By darthapathy
This is probably a long shot but would anybody out there have an extra serving arm and tray from TVC #25 R2-D2? I got Jabba's bartender droid off of eBay and that part didn't come with it.
By roron corobb
It seems like I have been looking for these parts for so long now, but I haven't really forced looking for them until now. I would really like to get them done and seem to have a bunch of time on my hands for now. Depending on price, would be willing buy them also. I really need these badly, though have other needs also, just in case we can make a deal. If you need anything let me know and I will see what I can do or have a look at my lists. I haven't updated anything in a while, but will work on getting a new list up soon.

Anyway, here is what I need (willing to trade in your favor for them):

- head & torso from VC24 Wooof or BD21 Giran
- body from TLC/TVC Rebel Ground Crew - (don't need head, hands, feet, belt, or any accessories)
- torso & 2 pair or arms (with hands a plus) from BD34 Leesub Sirln
- shins & feet from No15 or CW15 Asajj Ventress
- forearms & hands from CW37 Cato Parasitti

Thanks for looking
roron corobb
By Raylen
Lance Quazar wrote:Anyone have lightsabers for:

Also would love a Captain Needa head, as somehow mine fell through a tear in the space-time continuum and has vanished from this particular plane of existence.

Thanks, team!

I have a Needa head. Just the head? Not hat? Do you have anything to trade I have listed above?
By Evilivo
Lance Quazar wrote:Hey, there. Looking for a head for a gray-deco ROTS Clone Commander from the Clone Evolutions set.

Seen here -

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?imag ... ommhd1.jpg

Anyone...anyone...?

Is this head very specific to this figure? I mean it looks like a lot of the other clones... Is it different from the yellow striped Clone Commander from the other set?
By Evilivo
I am looking for the lower half (legs and crotch) from ROTS Ask Aak figure. I can provide a pic of my spare parts or I can sculpt or customize something in return. I also sew all kinds of robes and cloaks.
By Lance Quazar
Evilivo wrote:
Lance Quazar wrote:Hey, there. Looking for a head for a gray-deco ROTS Clone Commander from the Clone Evolutions set.

Seen here -

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?imag ... ommhd1.jpg

Anyone...anyone...?

Is this head very specific to this figure? I mean it looks like a lot of the other clones... Is it different from the yellow striped Clone Commander from the other set?

It's basically the same as the yellow one, yeah. But different clones have different looks and different neck peg sizes, etc.

However, both clone evolutions ROTS figures are obviously the same structure, just different paint.

So if you happen to have that it from gray or yellow, please LMK! Thanks!!

:)
By Evilivo
Well, if Chewie has that head, it will be much easier, if you are both in the USA. The shipping from EU isn't very cheap :) Still, compared to the prices of a whole Ask Aak figure, a parts swap for his legs seems a deal :)
By darthapathy
I know this is a long shot but would anyone out there have an extra (or one not wanted) Ekelarc Yong the Y-Wing pilot from the TRU Battle over Endor set for trade or sale? Head not necessary.

Thanks
By Raylen
darthapathy wrote:I know this is a long shot but would anyone out there have an extra (or one not wanted) Ekelarc Yong the Y-Wing pilot from the TRU Battle over Endor set for trade or sale? Head not necessary.

Thanks

LOL. looking for the whole figure myself
By darthapathy
Raylen wrote:
darthapathy wrote:I know this is a long shot but would anyone out there have an extra (or one not wanted) Ekelarc Yong the Y-Wing pilot from the TRU Battle over Endor set for trade or sale? Head not necessary.

Thanks

LOL. looking for the whole figure myself

I'm not sure if it will work for you Raylen but I discovered Ekelarc Yong is the same sculpt as Ten Nunb so if anyone has one of those, it would work for me. Thanks

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]