Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By roron corobb
Hi guys,

Looking for an other part and wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for 2 of these Astromech center leg pieces Image. Doesn't have to be one pictured, as it can come from any of these droids:
POTJ:
- R2-Q5
- R4-M9
- R3-T7
Saga:
- '03 #09 R2-D2 (droid Factory Flight)
- R3-A2 Battle of HothMultipack
- R4-I9 Imperial Forces Multipack
- ‘04 #05 R2-D2 (Jabba's Sail Barge)

Thanks again for looking
roron corobb

roron corobb wrote:Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone could use any of this fodder: Image

Here are a few things I really am in need of myself:
- head & torso from BD21 Giran or VC24 Wooof
- body from TLC/TVC Rebel Ground Crew - (don't need head, hands, feet, belt, or any accessories)
- torso & 2 pair or arms (with hands a plus) from BD34 Leesub Sirln
- shins & feet from No15 or CW15 Asajj Ventress
- forearms & hands from CW37 Cato Parasitti

Would be willing to trade in your favor for them. Also have many other items on my trade list.

Thanks for looking,
roron corobb
By darthapathy
Would anyone out there happen to have a Cemetery Warrior from Indiana Jones that they are willing to part with? I don't need the whole figure, just the forearms.
By darthapathy
Still looking for the forearms of an Indiana Jones Cemetery Warrior. I don't need the whole figure, just the forearms so I really don't want to pay the asking price on eBay. I'm also looking for a BoShek helmet and 25th Anniversary GI Joe Ace helmet.
By ImperialOfficer
Jodo wrote:Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood available? Or maybe any kind of closed hood?

I might. Let me check.
By Lance Quazar
darthapathy wrote:Still looking for the forearms of an Indiana Jones Cemetery Warrior. I don't need the whole figure, just the forearms so I really don't want to pay the asking price on eBay. I'm also looking for a BoShek helmet and 25th Anniversary GI Joe Ace helmet.

Do you still need this? (arms, helmet)
By darthapathy
Lance Quazar wrote:
darthapathy wrote:Still looking for the forearms of an Indiana Jones Cemetery Warrior. I don't need the whole figure, just the forearms so I really don't want to pay the asking price on eBay. I'm also looking for a BoShek helmet and 25th Anniversary GI Joe Ace helmet.

Yes, I'm still looking for those parts.
By Lance Quazar
darthapathy wrote:
Lance Quazar wrote:

Yes, I'm still looking for those parts.

I may have the arms, but I'll have to check my Indy boxes.
By Jodo
Jodo wrote:Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood available? Or maybe any kind of closed hood?

Still looking for something like this!

Also, does anyone have any plastic Greedo vests? I know I need at least one, maybe two!
By Yautjaclanleader
Anyone have some 3.75 inch black series stormtroopers they would be willing to sell? Poseable vintage could also work. I've tried ebay... but prices there are absolutely exhausting. :oops:
By ImperialOfficer
Yautjaclanleader wrote:Anyone have some 3.75 inch black series stormtroopers they would be willing to sell? Poseable vintage could also work. I've tried ebay... but prices there are absolutely exhausting. :oops:

The new vintage collection stormtroopers will be coming out soon. $12.99 each and the sculpt and articulation is way better

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]