Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Utinniii
Since all the photo links have been destroyed in my previous thread, I'm starting over here.

Here's a WIP, although I think I will enjoy the animal unharnessed for awhile. I'm really happy with it as is.

By Utinniii
Here's Old Jho and one of the Snail/turtle things to go with the baby Ithorian and Puffer pigs.

By Utinniii
YAK_Chewie wrote:Oh wow the Ithorians look great.

What material is it your'e using for sculpting?

:wink:

I'm using model magic with playcorn (packing pellets) as filler. I like to mix the colors.

My Lothal Characters are pretty much done for now, although I see a LOL cat in the future.

By YAK_Chewie
That Blurrg is so well done - wow. I have always wanted Hasbro to make one of those, and find it shocking they have not already. Perhaps with the success of the Jurassic World stuff selling like crazy, they will wake up and realize they are crazy to not have some sort of creature available on the market at all times, and I'm not talking Rathtars.

I take it you used some sort of dinosaur toy as the base and sculpted from there?

By Utinniii
YAK_Chewie wrote:That Blurrg is so well done - wow. I have always wanted Hasbro to make one of those, and find it shocking they have not already. Perhaps with the success of the Jurassic World stuff selling like crazy, they will wake up and realize they are crazy to not have some sort of creature available on the market at all times, and I'm not talking Rathtars.

I take it you used some sort of dinosaur toy as the base and sculpted from there?

Thanks! I'm also really happy with not only how well it turned out, but also with how easy a build it was. It was much easier than the Purgill.

Here's the original dinosaur,

And here is a WIP.

I post my WIPs here: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1139045

I'm hesitant to post my WIPs here since a bulk of them are for Yakfinities and I don't want to spoil my submissions for anyone.

I agree Hasbro needs more creatures. (I've bought a bunch of Rathtars on clearance though!).

I finally restarted my Dagobah Water Dragon so I hope to finish it in the next couple of days/weeks. I have a few more creatures in the works but they are more filler creations (in the sense that I work on them if I don't have anything else to do.)

Here are the Purgil, which had endless problems, the first being I started them when I didn't have my SD with me so I made the really out of scale. Because of that, I kinds lost interest in making them.

Asoka's friend.

And 3 more creations made from fodder and thrift shop finds.

Either their warehouse is screwed up or they are p[…]

I also liked the boots on the ground aspect of Rep[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Pulse shipped my TFF order of 4 figures in 3 diffe[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

I'll take the purple and gold one (can't remember […]

Star Wars Dioramas

Cool! I miss seeing dioramas like this one. Th[…]

Great work. In our little corner it's always a tre[…]

It’s a real shame when it’s funner to visit dollar[…]

Where does the hobby go from here?

Was it the 6” trash compactor scene? I don’t rec[…]