Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Yautjaclanleader
YAK_Chewie wrote:Wow, those Predators are wicked looking.

:wink:

Thank you! A lot of paint went into both. And some custom sculpting from various armor pieces from other figures/lines. I am pleased with the end result however. I think they worked quite well. You've always been a source of inspiration for custom figures combining different elements together to make something special.
By Yautjaclanleader
This is a simple repaint and weathering of a beloved predator character from the Life and Death and Fire and Stone comic series. I plan to do a custom of his enemy turned friend human sidekick, Galgo Helder using a Neca Nathan Drake figure. Both characters will make appearances later in my photonovel.

This is the beginning of another custom Predator. Loosely based on the 2018 movie. Waiting on more fodder for him. Trophy necklace and mask battle damage done by me.

By Yautjaclanleader
Just a quick custom Predator hound. Did a total repaint, wash, and repainted the entire facial area. Also added battle scars. Love how he turned out. He looks so...primal.
By Yautjaclanleader
YAK_Chewie wrote:The hound looks terrifying! I think that I have one of those somewhere....

:wink:

They are friggin awesome! You should totally have one as a beast in your photonovel. I think you could pull it off, given past performances

Utinniii wrote:The hound looks fangtastic! I've never seen it before.

It's from the movie Predators (2010). Tracker Predator uses these hounds to hunt down human prey. They are trained to never kill, mainly flush out prey from hiding areas or separate them to make groups easier to kill.

This is the beasts' master right here. I think they look great beside one another!

As an added bonus, a predator trophy from the Vietnam war...super pleased with all the intricate details I did with this AK.
By Yautjaclanleader
While not yet finished, here is another Predator figure I'm working on.

Recipe: Wolf Predator and Bad Blood Predator Parts. Paint job based on Snake and Viper predators.

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

From his base on the desert moon of Jedha, Woan B[…]

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Chicago

Okay, I'm still looking for the 6th puzzle patch p[…]

Did you try scanning one to see if it would even […]

Dorky Dad's Haves / Wants

Haves Rogue One Tie Striker TLJ Crayt Speeder W[…]

Martin S. TheDorkiestDad

I have three of these now, and I’m honestly not en[…]

That isn’t a bad price at all for those figures! […]