Image Image Image Image Image

Star Wars Rebels Season Two

Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Star Wars Rebels Season Two

Postby YAK_Chewie » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 pm

So, now that most of us have probably seen Season One's finale, thought we could start talking a bit about Season 2... and yes, spoilers apply.

Below is a glimpse at some of the concept art... looks like our heroes are growing more important... also, I love the Rebel Troops...

:wink:
StooperZero
Senator

Re: Star Wars Rebels Season Two

Postby StooperZero » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:44 pm

be nice if they released that early A-wing..
valdacarr
Midi-Chlorian

Postby valdacarr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Would the code for the stolen Imperial ship get flagged and then they would be captured?
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Postby Jodo » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Hopefully they finally release a McQ. A-Wing!!!!

I'm not a fan of the Rebels show, however I'm gonna have to find the finale on Youtube to check it out. I really liked Ashoka in the CW, so it's cool to see a return to that character.
~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel as of Oct. 27/17: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers"
: Part 1
!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:31 am

I'm liking those Rebel Trooper helmets/masks in the concept art a lot. I really hope we get some figures based on that. Would love for the helmets to be removable, but I'm sure that would be unlikely.

:wink:
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:26 pm

Jodo wrote:Hopefully they finally release a McQ. A-Wing!!!!

I'm not a fan of the Rebels show, however I'm gonna have to find the finale on Youtube to check it out. I really liked Ashoka in the CW, so it's cool to see a return to that character.

Oh, please check out the show. It started a little Disney-fied but quickly became quite good. It's an awesome show!
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Jedimaster-c
Cantina Bartender

Postby Jedimaster-c » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Saw the trailer n the front page. Definitely feels like ESB ion a sense. The early AT-AT's look Bad... well you know.
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:34 pm

I'm excited to see where this show leads. It's getting very exciting. Now, I just wish they would tell us when Season 2 will premiere.
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
WOOOF
Midi-Chlorian

Postby WOOOF » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 am

Got both seasons on blu-ray, loving Season Three so far, especially the episode about the Mandalorian Supercommandos.
jorsupersid
Scavenger

Postby jorsupersid » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 am

Gotta say... Wasn't really a fan when it started... Seemed the ANIMATIONS and story from CW got thrown under the bus... But as the show went on it got better. Now I'm honestly sad to see it go. The characters have all grown on me, even Ezra who really came into his own. Sabine actually became both sympathetic and a bad ass... That training episode from Season 3 was soo well done that it really moved me.

All the RO connections now are making it even stronger narratively. Secondary character's like MON MOTHMA and SAW (whom I actually didn't like in CW) are fleshed out giving the live action actors more attempts to add depth.

I really hope the standard this has now reached... (Lets be honest Disney didn't want to touch the intensity and themes Lucas was willing to show children)... Well go forward since they have now found the acceptable levels in programing for Disney channel.

Return to “Star Wars Rebels (Animated Series)”