Moderators: MistaBinks, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
So, now that most of us have probably seen Season One's finale, thought we could start talking a bit about Season 2... and yes, spoilers apply.

Below is a glimpse at some of the concept art... looks like our heroes are growing more important... also, I love the Rebel Troops...

:wink:
By Jodo
Hopefully they finally release a McQ. A-Wing!!!!

I'm not a fan of the Rebels show, however I'm gonna have to find the finale on Youtube to check it out. I really liked Ashoka in the CW, so it's cool to see a return to that character.
By The Professor
Jodo wrote:Hopefully they finally release a McQ. A-Wing!!!!

I'm not a fan of the Rebels show, however I'm gonna have to find the finale on Youtube to check it out. I really liked Ashoka in the CW, so it's cool to see a return to that character.

Oh, please check out the show. It started a little Disney-fied but quickly became quite good. It's an awesome show!
By The Professor
I'm excited to see where this show leads. It's getting very exciting. Now, I just wish they would tell us when Season 2 will premiere.
By jorsupersid
Gotta say... Wasn't really a fan when it started... Seemed the ANIMATIONS and story from CW got thrown under the bus... But as the show went on it got better. Now I'm honestly sad to see it go. The characters have all grown on me, even Ezra who really came into his own. Sabine actually became both sympathetic and a bad ass... That training episode from Season 3 was soo well done that it really moved me.

All the RO connections now are making it even stronger narratively. Secondary character's like MON MOTHMA and SAW (whom I actually didn't like in CW) are fleshed out giving the live action actors more attempts to add depth.

I really hope the standard this has now reached... (Lets be honest Disney didn't want to touch the intensity and themes Lucas was willing to show children)... Well go forward since they have now found the acceptable levels in programing for Disney channel.

I had a modge podge of diorama greeblies out the o[…]

Yakfinities #73 - Vote Now

Ah, the mysterious Unknown Regions. I hear that's[…]

SDCC 2019 Hasbro Pulse lottery

Well, I have a lottery spot for Friday morning...e[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Nice pic... Thanks! Had to do a LOT of clea[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Here are my first couple of entries, with many mor[…]

I want to see... TVC figures - 5-6 TVC main cha[…]

The V-Stock store near my house (South County Mall[…]

That is one of the most amazing collections I've s[…]