Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthEddie
Yeah, and he not only has lines but belongs to the Kanjiklub gang.
By CloneCrazy
Lance Quazar wrote:Saw the movie again last night.

Holy smokes, is the coloration on the Rey: Resistance Outfit all wrong. It's clearly, blindingly, obviously gray in the film.

I'm glad someone finally said it! It really thought so too!
By DarthEddie
Now, if only I can find her new wave on the pegs so I can see for myself!
By Jedimaster-c
Is the TFA Han Solo wave still shipping? I have only seen it well the hairy Thug critter at Target. I know I missed them. As I said Walmart is pathetic as I showed in my photo. They would rather get the Yoki Watch crap in then the Star Wars figures. The Han Solo was for a buddy of mine.
By darth_sidious
Not only is it still shipping, but it hasn't reached a number of retail stores yet. Most of the sightings are at Target, so WM and TRU should be getting cases as well. Han is a solid figure, as are Rey and the Hassk Thug - its a good wave. The wave should continue to sell well, but the Hassk figure will eventually pegwarm, as I saw 3 on my last visit to Target.
By The Professor
Jedimaster-c wrote:Is the TFA Han Solo wave still shipping? I have only seen it well the hairy Thug critter at Target. I know I missed them. As I said Walmart is pathetic as I showed in my photo. They would rather get the Yoki Watch crap in then the Star Wars figures. The Han Solo was for a buddy of mine.

I hope so! I saw the thug but missed Solo. I'm not buying a lot these days, but he is definitely on the list!
By DarthEddie
I found Unkar Plutt, the Hassk Thug and Old Captain Rex on Saturday. 8) That makes the first figures in Wave 3 that I've seen and bought.
By frosty
I like the Awing, be even better without the crummy nerf feature, the new Rey figure looks good, and I like the look of the 12 inch scale scout trooper, but I wonder what the articulation is like, the bike itself has that old vintage looking cross bar on it,
By Imaculata
Kylo Ren Unmasked, Nien Numb and the Storm Trooper Squad Leader are very tough to find. I don't think stores over here are importing them at all. And they're not shipping them to my country on Amazon either.

EDIT:

Scratch that! Amazon to the rescue! All three figures are now on the way, and should be at my doorstep before the end of the year.
Occasionally there's the one odd distributor on Amazon that does ship these things internationally, and you have to be quick.
Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Completely agree... the Gamorrean is going to be i[…]

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS