Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Paulskywalker
See thats what gets me with Hasbro, they never take one further these days. They mold the crates as a seperate piece but don't think lets make them removable for better play value. You know that thing they used to mention a lot 'play value'. I'd have had them all removable and even had the bit that seperates removable too.
By Raylen
"play value" to Hasbro is simply another way of saying "has firing missile"
By Jodo
I would have MUCH preferred them to have been removable. It's a shame they didn't take that toy just one extra step further.

Also, Amazon had "damaged box" Poe X-Wings for $35, which enables free shipping on them. Please, please someone hold me back. I finally decided on saying no at $43, but $35 seems more easy to swallow. Please, someone force me to not give in. :|
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:Don't do it Jodo. It's a complete piece of $H!T.

:wink:

I think I'm just having a hard time believing it's just that darn bad, as my expectations usually get the best of me. :(

Though, the blue/white X-Wing looks pretty darn good. Check out these pictures posted to a FB page. Someone forwarded them on the RS forums:

Apparently the "cheap" feel of the plastic is no longer there either. I wonder if all these issues all fall back on the fact that the plastic was black, and that somehow effected the integrity and quality of the item overall.
By YAK_Chewie
That is a TON better. Like night and day.

Guess quality control realized pretty quick the complete mess they had on their hands and used better plastic for Round 2.

I'll be picking this version up without hesitation, but still absolutely hate the black version due to the number of flaws. It's hideous. The only issue I see with this version is the scale.

By YAK_Chewie
I had bought a second TIE fighter about a month ago - finally got around to opening it last night.

Luckily, for me, both TIEs I've gotten have pretty sturdy wings (no warping). I really do like this vehicle... and this second one has "tighter" wing springs than the first one I got.

Next up - Desert TIE - :)

They look pretty cool! Maybe we'll get a (re-relea[…]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Top-notch work here, Elias!

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]

Darth Daddy is still on break so I have been doing[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Rouge One is the call sign for this band of (mostl[…]

Community fodder box...

I guess the best way would be to add in a few $$$ […]