Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
Yeah, the wings do open. I was actually kind of stoked out smoothly they collapse too. I think they did a great job with that mechanism.

Chewie, the TIE is on maybe list. I want one to have a the new version, but at the same time I can't forgive Hasbro for not using larger wings. I've gone back and forth on it several times, and now Edwardsville Target has three in stock!
By Jodo
Is this peer pressure I sense? :lol: :P

I know my girlfriend was asking me what she could get me for Christmas, so maybe I'll have to recommend a TIE Fighter?

I'll probably get another cardigan that I'll never wear.
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:Just do it... in my opinion, it's the best thing in the TFA line so far.

:wink:

Are you saying my girlfriend isn't reliable on this!? :lol: :P

"I got you that TIE thing you wanted!"
"That's a bow tie."
"Well it's like the same thing, right?"

:(
By BrianDT
Jodo wrote:Is this peer pressure I sense? :lol: :P

I know my girlfriend was asking me what she could get me for Christmas, so maybe I'll have to recommend a TIE Fighter?

I'll probably get another cardigan that I'll never wear.

Best girlfriend ever if she did that!
By Jodo
Let's not hold our breath! :lol:

After seeing a few people post pictures of their replacement cannons on RS, I ended up getting on Hasbro's customer service chat, and in about 2 minutes the lady said she would send some out, and they would show up within 14 days. She was super helpful, and said they were totally aware of the quality control issues. All I did was send her the information from the bottom of the toy. Though she did ask me what gender and age of child I bought the toy for...
By dj121
Jodo wrote:Let's not hold our breath! :lol:

After seeing a few people post pictures of their replacement cannons on RS, I ended up getting on Hasbro's customer service chat, and in about 2 minutes the lady said she would send some out, and they would show up within 14 days. She was super helpful, and said they were totally aware of the quality control issues. All I did was send her the information from the bottom of the toy. Though she did ask me what gender and age of child I bought the toy for...

Lol yeah I remember telling them it was for my 9 year old nephew.... I guess I felt they didn't need to know yet another grown man was complaining about his toy. My cannons came in a few days ago, and what an improvement! Just picked up the Blue and white deco tonight. I like both quite a bit, but think the blue one is my favorite of the two.

I also have the TIE fighter. Other than a very minor issue with some warped wings I think the TIE is a great vehicle too. Especially the gun holder built into the top of the canopy cover!
By Jodo
Thanks Chewie! I would like to have seen the X-Wings around the same size as the larger OT X-Wings, but I can validate myself by "head cannon" that they'd be smaller after 30 years of development. I refuse to do the samething with the TIE though. :lol:

dj121, nice! The new cannons are definitely worth the bit of trouble to get them from Hasbro.
By Joosk
Only thing I don't like about the resistance X-Wing is why is there a bb-8 droid in it isn't he supposed to be unique? they should have used a R2 unit slot instead of a BB series droid slot. lol yeah I'm picky lol
Quite honestly I would like to see Kylo's shuttle in a larger scale like the old imperial shuttle as a new vehicle. I think it would make for past insights by Hasbro. Amd yes i'd like to see some vehicles from the mythos of the universe such as the Hound's Tooth maybe some other ships for pilots out there we never saw like Bo'Shek's ship the Infinity I think it was called they could have so much to work with.
By Lance Quazar
Now that we've seen the movie, it's become clear why the vehicle selection for the toys is so lame.

The movie barely has any new vehicles in it at all. The Falcon is featured heavily, we got X-Wings and TIEs. Rey's speeder is barely in the film, but makes for a decent toy.

And that's basically it. No wonder Hasbro had to make up some extra vehicles that weren't in there to fill out the line.

One of the things I always look forward to in each SW film are the new pieces of hardware. But TFA didn't really give us anything.

Kylo's shuttle barely qualifies, as it is also in the film for mere seconds.

Alas....

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)