Image Image Image Image Image

Midnight Madness - September 4

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Re: Midnight Madness - September 4

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Maybe I should go to TRU and buy Transformers, MLP and anything but Star Wars for a joke. That would really get employees to scratch their heads.
ctonra
Midi-Chlorian

Postby ctonra » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:35 am

[quote="Darth Vlad's Clone"]Maybe I should go to TRU and buy Transformers, MLP and anything but Star Wars for a joke. That would really get employees to scratch their heads.[/quote]

LOl. that woudl be funny, go over the top ans act as if you know something. like something is super rare variation on a My little Pony. mayb even turn a few scalpers heads.
John 3:16
Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Apparently only 1 Target is participating in Midnight Madness within 5 miles of me in the St. Louis metro area. The rest are pretty much 100 miles or more away.
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Vlad, I'll be crushing some hot wings at a local establishment before the madness begins if you care to join me.

:wink:
Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:50 pm

YAK_Chewie wrote:Vlad, I'll be crushing some hot wings at a local establishment before the madness begins if you care to join me.

:wink:

I think I might join you. I do have a $5 off coupon for TRU so I might as well use it. Just buy 6" Rey or something... or Devastator if they have one. :lol:
AhsokaVader
Midi-Chlorian

Postby AhsokaVader » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 am

I have never gone to a Midnight Madness event, and was curious to what time people start showing up because I don't want to be too late but not too early. Thanks for the help! Also what time do you plan on going?
Jedimaster-c
Cantina Bartender

Postby Jedimaster-c » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:13 pm

Of the 4 Targets we have only one is open at Midnight. Which is fine. I usually like to do my figure hunting at 8am when the store opens.
AaylaSecurasMan
Senator

Postby AaylaSecurasMan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Went to Walmart on MM and was able to get what I wanted which was not much: B6 Kylo and Rey with BB-8, 3" Kylo and Phasma. There were only 4-5 other collectors.
Che la forza sia con voi
Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:20 am

Darth Vlad's Clone wrote:Maybe I should go to TRU and buy Transformers, MLP and anything but Star Wars for a joke. That would really get employees to scratch their heads.

I actually did this after buying what I wanted at Walmart and finding nothing of interest (for me) at TRU. My daughter loves Wild Kratts, so I ran back and grabbed a 10 pack of figures.
darth_sidious
Emperor

Postby darth_sidious » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:34 pm

I wasn't able to attend MM or FF and having checked stores in the area after, nothing 3.75 or 6 inch remains at the WM, Target, or TRU I stopped by. I'm hoping its not a repeat of the Rebels line, where its hit-or-miss. I imagine for a movie release the product availability should be flowing again soon. I wonder what, if anything, was available for kids? So many collectors say that they don't like the 5 POA figures, yet they sold out completely at many stores. Luckily, I was able to order a few figures from Amazon, but missed Kylo.
Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:56 pm

The Hasbro rep told me that restocks would be low, but I can't imagine come Black Friday and through the holidays there won't be more stock on the shelves... since it will lead up to the movie, but even especially after the movie is in theaters and everyone has a great impression and wants to buy things.
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Postby Jodo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 pm

I can't believe there aren't shipments coming in this week to replenish stock after the initial sell. Of course, retailers might be weary of stocking so much product at once...However considering the amount of non-Hasbro items, I kind of doubt that.
~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel as of Oct. 27/17: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers"
: Part 1
!

Return to “The Force Awakens: (2015-?)”