Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By The Professor
I remember small hand held v hocked and "normal" sized figures being the norm with many lines growing up, so this doesn't bother me. Especially since it's clear that there will be a much bigger Millennium Falcon coming later. That said, I can't imagine replacing my BMF although a new radar dish would be great.
By Paulskywalker
I'm unsure as to whether this is actually for figures and not just another hollow vehicle like those super popular super large ones.

If this is a action figure one i don't get as to why do a small scaled one, why would kids want it. Remember when we were kids, you'd want to big one and you probably get it for birthday or Xmas. I know Disney make value, mid range and deluxe lines to suit all parents pockets so most kids can have something, i get that. I just don't get this.
By Jodo
The weird thing is that they just created a brand new mold for the other horrible one, so why make an even smaller horribler (?) one for the TFA line?

As for the larger Falcon, I know a lot of people have sad it will be a gutted BMF, or an electronic BMF2....However I wonder if Hasbro ever considered the Vintage/POTF2/OTC version we all grew up with? At least then there would be some sort of playability for kids...
By EternalJedi
Jodo wrote:As for the larger Falcon, I know a lot of people have sad it will be a gutted BMF, or an electronic BMF2....However I wonder if Hasbro ever considered the Vintage/POTF2/OTC version we all grew up with? At least then there would be some sort of playability for kids...

I think that one of the reasons that they went ahead with the BMF was that the molds derived from the vintage Falcon were no longer usable.

This one is probably good for younger children, as it's small enough to fly around easily without being palm-sized. Definitely not aimed at adult collectors.
By YAK_Chewie
Bigger version is certainly coming... think similar size to the vintage one... But much more interactive as a transforming playset... similar to the galactic heroes version in terms of design. Not as nice as BMF version but definitely could be a fun factor not seen before.

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
I'm down for that if it's done well and the radar dish better be able to transfer to the BMF lol.

I've just seen the description of the new Falcon, makes my concerns over a certain OT character up again and a new duo.
By Darth Vlad's Clone
Paulskywalker wrote:I've just seen the description of the new Falcon, makes my concerns over a certain OT character up again and a new duo.

Is that the one with the nerf weapons? If so, I think it's a smaller version than BMF... from what I've read.
By Paulskywalker
Yeah thats the one, it is smaller than the BMF. I just thought with a bit of foresight Hasbro would make the radar compatable with the BMF
By Jodo
It's not the size that matters. :wink: :P

Apparently there's an exclusive version of Han, Chewie, and BB-8 included. Talk about an initial ploy to get people to buy a Falcon!

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]