Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Lance Quazar
Trooper31 wrote: 3. If they announce that vintage Cards are going to return, then how many People will just wait to get Kyloe, Rey, Finn, Poe, and the stormtrooper on a TVC Card as opposed to the boring TBS packaging?

Excellent point. Many people bought VOTC, VTSC and so on just because of the wonderful vintage packaging. I'm sure that would definitely be a big draw if they brought it back.

I've always hated the dreadful Black Series packaging. And, though I've always been an opener, it's even more disheartening that when we do finally get (at least SOME) of The Force Awakens figures in 3.75 SA, it'll be in this crappy, crappy packages, instead of the stunningly gorgeous packing that the 5POA line currently boasts.

PLEASE CHANGE THE HORRID BLACK SERIES PACKAGING! (Heck, please rename the 3.75 black series into something else, to avoid confusion with the 6 inchers.)
By Jodo
I agree, they actually should have never branded them under the same name, or expanded TBS to include the Titaniums,etc. It just adds confusion to everything, especially during Q&A sessions...
By YAK_Chewie
Saw the TBS Wave One at Walmart today. Didn't snap a pic because I somehow forgot my phone.

But, still cool seeing the new packaging. Luke looked great. Chewbacca, not bad, even though a repack.. Vader... ugh. Why did they have to pick such a bad version of him...

Anyways, it sounds like this first wave will be short produced, which is good. And the next ones will be in higher production, and also available on www.walmart.com

:wink:
By Lance Quazar
YAK_Chewie wrote:Saw the TBS Wave One at Walmart today. Didn't snap a pic because I somehow forgot my phone.

But, still cool seeing the new packaging. Luke looked great. Chewbacca, not bad, even though a repack.. Vader... ugh. Why did they have to pick such a bad version of him...

Anyways, it sounds like this first wave will be short produced, which is good. And the next ones will be in higher production, and also available on http://www.walmart.com

Wait, was Kylo Ren in that wave or was it still just older figures?

What is the breakdown of Wave 1?
By Jodo
And Wave 2 is only the FO Stormtrooper and Kylo Ren.

Wasn't there a press release saying Poe, Rey, Finn, and ANH Leia would be the next set available? I feel as if I'm missing one, because I thought there were 10 total figures "this Fall" or something...
By YAK_Chewie
I thought that Leia is supposed to be in Wave 2. Here's what they look like:

I'd like to get about a dozen of the Stormtrooper, around 3-4 of Kylo (extra couple for customs) and 2 of Leia.

Below are details on the figures:

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Rey (Jakku)
(Ages 4 years & up/Available: Fall 2015)
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Rey (Jakku) and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. Rey is a resilient survivor, a scavenger toughened by a lifetime of dealing with the cutthroats of the harsh desert world of Jakku. Picture new adventures with an included accessory. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Finn (Jakku)
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Finn (Jakku) and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. A trained warrior desperate to escape his past, Finn is plunged into adventure as his conscience drives him down a heroic, but dangerous, path. Picture new adventures with an included accessory. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Poe Dameron
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Poe Dameron and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. An ace pilot, Poe Dameron is a leader in the Resistance’s fight against the evil First Order. He soars into battle behind the controls of a modern X-wing fighter. Picture new adventures with an included accessory. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Princess Leia Organa
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Princess Leia Organa and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. Determined to bring down the Empire, Princess Leia delivers top-secret plans for the Death Star to her Rebel allies. Picture new adventures with an included accessory. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars. Each sold separately.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Kylo Ren
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Kylo Ren and recreate unforgettable clashes with the Dark Side. A dark warrior strong with the Force, Kylo Ren commands First Order missions with a temper as fiery as his unconventional Lightsaber. Picture new adventures with an included accessory. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch First Order Stormtrooper
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of the First Order Stormtrooper and recreate unforgettable clashes with the Dark Side. Equipped with sleek armor and powerful weapons, the Stormtroopers enforce the will of the First Order. Picture new adventures with 2 included accessories. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Darth Vader
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Darth Vader and recreate unforgettable conflicts with the Dark Side. Intending to turn Luke Skywalker to the dark side, Darth Vader sets a trap for the young Jedi using his Rebel allies as bait. Picture new adventures with 3 included accessories. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Chewbacca
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Chewbacca and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. A legendary Wookiee warrior and Han Solo’s co-pilot aboard the Millennium Falcon, Chewbacca is part of a core group of Rebels who restore freedom to the galaxy. Picture new adventures with an included accessory. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Han Solo
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Han Solo and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. As the Rebel fleet assaults the unfinished Death Star, Han Solo leads a mission to destroy the battle station’s shield generator on Endor’s forest moon. Picture new adventures with 4 included accessories. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 3.75-Inch Luke Skywalker
Enter the world of Star Wars and launch into action and adventure! Discover a galaxy of starships and vehicles, and get immersed in exciting stories of good versus evil. STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES brings exquisite features and articulated movement, which for every devotee of Star Wars means quality and realism. Take control of Han Solo and recreate unforgettable moments of triumph. Convinced he can turn his father away from the dark side of the Force, Luke Skywalker surrenders to Darth Vader and is brought before the Emperor. Picture new adventures with 5 included accessories. Collect and battle with these and other figures and vehicles from Star Wars.

By Jodo
YAK_Chewie wrote:I thought that Leia is supposed to be in Wave 2. Here's what they look like

That does make sense, then there would be 3 figures per wave. I've not made any type of comparisons, but I read that someone said these were all the 6 inch sculpts just shrunk down. Considering the Trooper, Kylo, Finn, Rey, and Poe are all in the bigger line, I wonder if we can anticipate Phasma, the Constable, and the DeadPool looking guy in the 3.75 line as well. I know I'd really like to have an articulated Phasma for sure!
By Trooper31
I'm assuming wave 3 will be Han(E6), Rey, Finn, and Poe. That's 4, but I can't see them having a 4th wave before Christmas with just 1 new figure in it.

I'm interested to know how These are packed. Are they packed just 3 per case (each figure 1x) or are there solid cases? Chewie, how many figures did you see total?

I'd assume These could be packed in cases of 6, each 2x. If they're only packed three per case, then maybe there is a wave 4 and wave 3 will have some repacks, which as Long as they aren't from wave 1, then that would be ok. I could see the do wave 3 with 2x new TFA character, 2x Han, 1x Kylo, and 1x Stormtrooper. Then wave 6 would be 2x new TFA, 2x other new TFA, then 2 others (hopefully 2x the stormtrooper again.

Online it Looks like you can just order Singles, which is fine, but it would be nice to know how the stores will received these.

I'm happy to get some SA 3.75" TFA characters, but only 5 new figures this fall, is still too few SA 3.75". I really hope the 3.75" SA figures hit more heavily in the spring then.
By darth_sidious
I have mixed feelings about the SA exclusive line, considering the price is staying high and the character selection may be a lot of repeats from the 5 POA line. For example, I think the 5 POA Finn figure is good as-is, if Hasbro takes that sculpt and adds more articulation, do I really need it? Its a bit of a dilemma for my future SA purchases.
By YAK_Chewie
I know what you mean... my take though, is if they make an SA Finn, I'm going to want both him and Poe with that Resistance jacket, and probably make a few custom troops/officers wearing it as well.

The 5POA figures are a better than I expected for this film so far, but definitely fall short of what I'm wanting long-term.

By Darth Vlad's Clone
darth_sidious wrote:I have mixed feelings about the SA exclusive line, considering the price is staying high and the character selection may be a lot of repeats from the 5 POA line.

And we'll have 2012 all over again when they had TVC and Movie Heroes having Maul, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gons, etc. in both lines.
CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

HasLab Wish list

As much as I'm not interested in paying more than[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More Droids... A rusted IG Assasin droid, C3PX wit[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Ewok Love

I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endo[…]

Ordered and received these two: https://i.ibb.co[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk