Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By StooperZero
check out your K-marts.

TFA falcons are marked down to $132 PLUS they are running a 75% off sale on all marked down items.

DO the math.

132- 99 ( 75% off) $33 + tax.

I didnt buy one.
By Raylen
WOOOF wrote:FYI...There is a repack with a FO stormtrooper with riot gear and Finn at TRU, so you don't have to order that Amazon trooper set if you really want that gear.

Yeah i want the gear, but not paying $50+ for two accessories.
By Starchaser
Thanks for the heads up guys. I would love to get my hands on the Stormtrooper Squad Leader ( which I never saw I the wild). The problem is that I live in Washington State and there is no Five Below in Washington, Oregon or Idaho so I'm outta luck. If anyone wants to help a fellow collector/customizer out I'd happily pay price, tax and shipping plus a bit extra for one of these.
Starchaser wrote:Thanks for the heads up guys. I would love to get my hands on the Stormtrooper Squad Leader ( which I never saw I the wild). The problem is that I live in Washington State and there is no Five Below in Washington, Oregon or Idaho so I'm outta luck. If anyone wants to help a fellow collector/customizer out I'd happily pay price, tax and shipping plus a bit extra for one of these.

If I see one I'll let you know.
By Joosk
Just picked up the Jakku Battle damaged TIE Fighter at Toys R Us on clearance for 19.99 if anyone is looking for exclusives should try and look to see if your local Toys R Us has them on clearance.
Special Forces TIE Fighter.jpg

Think you did a good job personalizing yourself in[…]

My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Excellent!!!! RC was one of my favorite games as […]

Great use of the Kit Fisto head! Very reminiscent[…]

I swear, your skill in soft goods and sculpting ar[…]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Any Republic Commando backpacks available in here?[…]

Community fodder box...

It looks like we need the bigger box since most of[…]

So cool. I really like the dark side yoda!

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I was able to find one at Ross here in AZ, I agre[…]