Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By hazzbrojonez
YAK_Chewie wrote:I bought two of Nien Numb at five below yesterday.

:wink:

i got kylo ren (no helmet) and two stormtrooper squad leaders from 5below

popped the kylo head off and put it on my SA 3.75 kylo now i got a SA kylo with no helmet
Hello folks, it's been a while since I posted here at Yak. I recently receieved Galen, Raddus and Sefla from EE. Then I realized that I shoul've waited since you can get them for $34 shipped from Amazon. I paid $37. Oh well.
By The Professor
AaylaSecurasMan wrote:Hello folks, it's been a while since I posted here at Yak. I recently receieved Galen, Raddus and Sefla from EE. Then I realized that I shoul've waited since you can get them for $34 shipped from Amazon. I paid $37. Oh well.

I did the same thing. Sometimes it's better to order it when you know you can get it rather than wait for Amazon to list something. $3 difference isn't too bad.
YAK_Chewie wrote:Saw more of these the other day -

I am so burnt out on the 5poa stuff... never liked it anyways, but I can't even force myself to by the Stormtroopers for their gear. I just hate the figure itself... all I can really stomach on these anymore are decent heads for customs.

:wink:

Wow! I nevers saw this wave and there are no Five Belows in AZ or even in neighbroing states. I still need Nien Nunb and the Stormy.
By darthmac
$3 Value Village bag find! Spotted the Gauvian enforcer first, then saw the Lego R2. Eventually I spotted the Stormie which put me over the top. I thought the stormie was one of the 5poa versions, but was very pleasantly surprised to see the SA version with blaster!

By Imaculata
I'm loving your display Darthmac. That reminds me I should really order those diorama pieces some time. I finally caved and bought myself that ugly First Order Assault Walker. What can I say, it looks like ass, and it has a carbon copy Stormtrooper with it that has either a black or a red shoulder pad. That's right, there are two versions of this hunk of junk! I got myself the one with the black shoulder pad.

Stores are still trying to get rid of these trash items, so its becoming cheaper to pick these up. Being the completionist that I am, I finally got it, if only for that silly variation on the Stormtrooper. Should I still get the red one as well, pictured below?

I can barely bring myself to do it. It's the exact same ugly vehicle that wasn't even in the movie, and the exact same figure with a different color shoulder pad. I feel so stupid.

https://i.imgur.com/3uy9lk6.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Community fodder box...

Here is everything I forgot to include. I'm OK[…]

Your customs put the company to shame. No excuse f[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

That is super cool! I have several of the NECA fi[…]

Thank you all! It's been fun doing these figures. […]

HOMEWORLD RETURN TO HIIGARA - Part 4

This is absolutely fantastic work! I LOVE the Home[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Chuckles - I think we should just go with a "[…]

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]