Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By AaylaSecurasMan
Didn't see a thread for these, suprised that they will be using a lottery system for the upcoming ones. I don't really collect these but I had to get Phasma on FF, here she is with the SDCC Hasbro Exclusive FO Stormy :D
Attachments
Phasma_Elite.jpg
Phasma_Elite.jpg (159.38 KiB) Viewed 1341 times
YAK_Chewie wrote:These really do look cool.

If I wasn't so damn busy, I'd make the drive to the Disney Store in my area. It's kinda out of the way though.

:wink:

I'm sure you want to look at these before deciding, but if not, let me know what you want and I'll grab it since I live about 10 minutes from the Galleria.

Or plan b, if you have time after Toyman, just swing down 170 and make a stop. Tell the wife she can go clothes shopping while you take the kids to Disney and Oops! Look what I found! :wink:
By bassbone1
Disney.com has pulled all of their Elite Series figures from their website (except for the Anakin no one wants) in anticipation of their 25% off sale starting tomorrow.

I bought 6 figures from them during the last 20% off sale, 4 of which were received damages because of poor packing. Not sure how I'm going to exchange them now since the stores are also somehow "sold out" when just a few days ago they had plenty of Kylo and Stormtroopers available.
Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

"That's a lot of Pork :lol:

R2-SNE4 "Sunny" "Sunny" is t[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Rebel Alliance droids of Flare Base (group one) […]

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]