Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I pre-ordered this back when it originally was listed, and skipped all the basic releases of these troops, so hopefully it ships this month, as stated. I don't plan on buying any SA versions of these same troops unless the SA version is fantastic. I spotted the SA Stormtrooper and the deco was a mess, so I skipped it. The other troops I really don't care much about, unless they do a vac / chrome Phasma, which isn't likely to happen in the SA 3.75 line...
Mine arrived today, on a Sunday oddly, and I am just as impressed with the packaging as I am with the figures. Its a great set, I'm glad Amazon got this exclusive - I prefer buying from them than any other online retailer. The only downside - no BAW parts (if you like those), but the price per figure is actually below retail for a basic figure, so it makes sense. I do want to track down the BAW part from the TIE pilot at least though.
You guys have to keep checking the warehouse section of amazon. I got a set for 41.00 and some change, then just ordered a second last night for under 37 bucks. I just need to figure out how to unload two extra Phasma figures now. LOL
Walmart and TVC

Picked up my final Tank Driver a few night ago tha[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Really looking forward to the next wave with Becke[…]

Community fodder box...

Does anyone know what size box we are using right […]

ImperialOfficer's customs

Ugh, I have finished so many customs and haven't h[…]

Fodder Alert!

Might be a long shot, but if anyone has Neca Preda[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Thanks for everyone's patience on the roundup repo[…]