Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Imaculata
None so far, but here in Europe they are really slow with the Rogue One waves. They still have only wave 1 over here. They are really behind. I know that they'll catch up eventually, so it's just a matter of patience. But it's also annoying.
By GrandMoffHux14
YAK_Chewie wrote:I have 2 of these... how about you all?

:wink:

I've only spotted it at TRU and that was for $250, no sign at Target but Target hasn't gotten anything new since December. I also think all my local retailers hate Krennic. :lol:
By Pork4Porkins
I was being cheap and waiting for it to go under $100. When they finally went for $80 at the Targets in my area, they were all gone before I had the chance to snag one. It may take 4-5 years for Toys R Us to get down to $80 so maybe I'll wait for that. The TRUs in my area are still trying to sell TBD Rancor sets on clearance for $80.
By GrandMoffHux14
Pork4Porkins wrote:I was being cheap and waiting for it to go under $100. When they finally went for $80 at the Targets in my area, they were all gone before I had the chance to snag one. It may take 4-5 years for Toys R Us to get down to $80 so maybe I'll wait for that. The TRUs in my area are still trying to sell TBD Rancor sets on clearance for $80.

I'd buy that Rancor set for $80 in a heart beat...I never got that set.
By jorsupersid
I got one last winter during the target clearance for the same price. Still haven't even opened it or cared. But then again a have a second SOTD AT-AT still in the box... From all the way back then.

Also I didn't even bother with Black Friday after going into a single WalMart and dropping $100 on blu-rays (crazy deals this year).

My one "regret" was I had no idea GS was offering a deal: Buy $2 tote and fill it with any collectables to get everything in the bag 25% off. An my local spot had everyone of the exclusives and 40th HANS an R2's... The catch? (always right?).... Fine print stated literally 25 bags per store!!!!! Wow! So Underhanded right!?!?
By Imaculata
I still need to get my hands on an AT-ACT. I've been waiting for prices to go down this much, however shipping costs are absurdly high, to the point where it pretty much undoes the lowered price.

Just a quick glance on Amazon, and it's $119.00 + $105.07 Shipping & Import Fees!!!

That is insane. And if I order it from a local supplier, it's 339 bucks... so no discount at all. It seems either way I'm screwed.

The only place that seems some what reasonable is Ebay, with a price of $129 + $28 shipping. But I don't know if I want to do that.
By darthapathy
I stopped at Gordman's this afternoon. They had 26 of them between the end cap and in the aisle. I was kind of surprised because the stores in my area usually have nothing action figure related for Star Wars. Usually it's only Hot Wheels.
Community fodder box...

Okay... Trying to upload photos from my phone of […]

Cane Adiss They can scale it to fit the TBS box, […]

Walmart and TVC

Scored two TVC Range Troopers yesterday at Walmart[…]

yea, this physical store exclusives crap has to g[…]

Ugh... so I'm going to have to broach the topic of[…]

I've got nothing for this. When Hasbro released T[…]

RETURN OF THE JEDI - THE VINTAGE COLLECTION Sh[…]

Aw man, that was a fantastic ending to your story.[…]