Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Lance Quazar
Given the seeming retail failure of this toy (despite some pretty impressive features), I think it's going to be a long, long, LONG time before Hasbro takes another stab at a large scale vehicle (even if what passes for "large scale" these days isn't at all what it used to be.)
By YAK_Chewie
You might be right.

Now, it could be that an Episode 8 "big one" is planned and already have retailers committed to it... but $300 is WAY too much for this toy.

For anything to be over $100, it has to be REALLY impressive... and also not hit retail the same week as Christmas! These should have been in stores a lot sooner than there were.

For all the complaints on this toy, it's actually very nice... the biggest issue being the price.. and this is a WAY better toy than last year's Falcon.

My guess is we will see more items in the $150 range, and fewer "gimmicks" - at least that's my hope.

:wink:
By GrandMoffHux14
YAK_Chewie wrote:You might be right.

Now, it could be that an Episode 8 "big one" is planned and already have retailers committed to it... but $300 is WAY too much for this toy.

For anything to be over $100, it has to be REALLY impressive... and also not hit retail the same week as Christmas! These should have been in stores a lot sooner than there were.

For all the complaints on this toy, it's actually very nice... the biggest issue being the price.. and this is a WAY better toy than last year's Falcon.

My guess is we will see more items in the $150 range, and fewer "gimmicks" - at least that's my hope.

I can't wait for it to drop to $100, I definitely buy it then.
By Jodo
Without the electronics or Nerf stuff, it would have been much cheaper...I've still yet to see it anywhere!
By GrandMoffHux14
Jodo wrote:Without the electronics or Nerf stuff, it would have been much cheaper...I've still yet to see it anywhere!

I haven't seen it either.
By Imaculata
They don't even seem to sell the damn thing in my country. And the import fees are high enough to negate the price reduction completely, and actually make it more expensive than the original price.
By Jodo
Does anyone have the DCPI number for the AT-ACT? I'd like to browse BrickSeek and see what I can see...
By trs55
bet all the money in the world this will end up at the discount stores. hasbro has to have warehouses full of these.
By GrandMoffHux14
YAK_Chewie wrote:DPCI is 087-06-5475 to find the best price in your area.

Thanks for posting, Chewie! I have yet to see it in stores.
By StooperZero
never saw one yet,

the TFA Falcon just showed up at our walmarts- in the clearance aisle for $99 .
By Jodo
Thanks Chewie!

I've still yet to see it as well. The nearest one to me is Florristant according to Brickseek, and the lowest price locally is/was $89.99.
By Jodo
Casually looking at Brick Seek tonight, I see Alton, IL has them for $90. That's almost tempting...It's just weird Edwardsville never got any. It's been a long time since I actually NEVER saw something at retail at least once.
By StooperZero
well, look at it this way.
my area, almost Zero TFA falcons and within the last 2 weeks they all of a sudden show up in clearance aisles. most stores theres no room for these size of boxes.

if i saw one of these for the $33-40 mark like i see the MF's going for Im probly going to buy 2-3 of them.

one to dress up and 2 for future hustling projects.

All troops will debark for Christmas assault. Prep[…]

Ewok Love

I loved the movie Battle for Endor, fond memories […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Utinniii : Awesome group of maintenance droids[…]

HasLab Wish list

I'm afraid subscription figures would be at least […]

CHEWIE's customs - 2.0 - Updated 09.28.18

Pretty cool take on Beckett! 8) I think my favo[…]

Hmm I never picked up on that. Maybe he started a[…]

I hate hearing about putting dogs down. My dog is[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk