Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Jodo
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:
Jodo wrote:HTS dropped the price on the RO Stormtroopers to $4, so I got 10 of them.

How much was shipping? I think I'm gonna get a few more of the Stormtroopers and finally get the Kylo and Rey form the Rogue One line...Was waiting for a clearance just like this to get them.

If you spend over $49 shipping is free! Plus you will get a 20% coupon code in your box once your stuff gets delivered. :!: I opened all of mine last night, and put together my "better Stormies" using the Spacetroopers I recently picked up. :mrgreen:
By GrandMoffHux14
I signed up for their emails and got a 20% off coupon, so that will cover shipping! Not looking to pay too much as I'm saving up a little for Force Friday, it's in under 2 months! Got to mow a few lawns soon so I won't be broke after September 1st. :lol:
By GrandMoffHux14
Well, on my 2 week road trip this is what I came up with, the trip was a combined 5000 miles but unfortunately I was not able to stop at as many stores as I would've liked, If it were up to me we would've stopped at many more Walmart's but I was happy to find what I did.
Attachments
image.jpeg
By Jodo
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:I signed up for their emails and got a 20% off coupon, so that will cover shipping! Not looking to pay too much as I'm saving up a little for Force Friday, it's in under 2 months! Got to mow a few lawns soon so I won't be broke after September 1st. :lol:

Oh my gosh...It's coming up quick!!! :shock: Nice scored by the way!

This is what I did last night with all those Stormtroopers:

By Jodo
Nope, now they are all just Stormtroopers! What I did was swap the heads, so those mighty fine looking Stormtroopers/Spacetrooper hybrids are in the front row. The next two rows are the VOTC sculpt Stormtroopers. The next row is made up of the 5 POA figures with the Spacetrooper heads, and then finally there's two rows of the commtech Stormtroopers (my favorite figure as a kid).

The formation is 17 columns, and 6 rows deep. I have a gap in one corner, so there's exactly 100 Stromies here. :shock:

By Jodo
No, I worded that poorly...They seemed red upon opening them, but that tint faded over the next day.

There were not noticeably tinted on their own, but compared to the Spacetroooer bodies it was quite noticeable. After being outside of the package that red tint faded and now they look fine. :?

Edit - and some were significantly more colored than others.

Finally found the pig, but I’ve seen more worms th[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

01. GONK Droid (EG-6) (Blue Deco) 02. Arleil Schou[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]

Sandcrawler

I don't collect vehicles, but I think its cool - l[…]

I found a wave 3 case on the pegs, missing Aphra, […]

Target Trooper 6-pk

This should have been out for the Blu Ray release,[…]