Image Image Image Image Image

3.75" Figure Reveals At NYCC

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Re: 3.75" Figure Reveals At NYCC

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:24 pm

darthmac wrote:Mostly meh. The sculpts are looking good, but some mid range articulation would make a world of difference.

Agreed! Just some swivel wrists and waists... that alone would make so many of these "meh" offerings much more appealing. Hasbro could easily do that if they'd drop the stupid giant weapon pack-ins.

:wink:
darthmac
Teras Kasi

Postby darthmac » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:28 pm

I'd really like to see knees, elbows and shoulders at a minimum. What I am VERY excited about is the first rouge one TBS 3 3/4" line. All four look awesome. I think some aswsome OT era Rebels could be customized from the Cassian.
Boycott Hasbro 6", Bring back high quality 3 3/4"!
YAK_Chewie
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Oh, I would as well. I really am feeling now that it's inexcusable... and that the Hasbro Star Wars team isn't wanting these dumbed down toys to be the focus either. I think their hand is being forced.

:|
Lance Quazar
Teras Kasi

Postby Lance Quazar » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:22 pm

darthmac wrote:Mostly meh. The sculpts are looking good, but some mid range articulation would make a world of difference.

Yeah. The only one here I might buy is that sweet Mon Cal. Articulation for those guys is less important, since they're too big for most vehicles and probably just stand around barking orders instead of charging into battle guns a-blazin'.

Return to “Rogue One: (2016-?)”