Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

YAK_Chewie wrote:I thought it looked amazing and really looks like the perfect way to make a new Original Trilogy era movie.

Krennic looks like he's going to be the perfect villain.

:wink:

Click the link that I posted...It comes in 100x better than Youtube. :D
This trailer looked just awesome, i loved the AT ST in the street. Anyone else see the back head shot of Imp Officer walking to the front of others; Tarkin?
Paulskywalker wrote:This trailer looked just awesome, i loved the AT ST in the street. Anyone else see the back head shot of Imp Officer walking to the front of others; Tarkin?

I also saw the officer but have determined that is not Tarkin, he looks to young considering this movie takes place right before ANH.

The shot of the AT-ST was awesome!
Lance Quazar wrote:I kinda wish I hadn't see it. I'm already on board for this movie and I think this one gave away a little too much.

The International Trailer for the second Rogue One trailer actually already revealed that Galen Erso was involved with the Death Star.
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:
Paulskywalker wrote:This trailer looked just awesome, i loved the AT ST in the street. Anyone else see the back head shot of Imp Officer walking to the front of others; Tarkin?

I also saw the officer but have determined that is not Tarkin, he looks to young considering this movie takes place right before ANH.

I thought he looked too young, but thought who else could it be? Krennic is in the background and which other officer would they tease like that?
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

darthvlad: Great looking droids you keep cranki[…]

Community fodder box...

As posted above, Stocos28 is the next person techn[…]

Now this looks way better then Hasbro version! Suc[…]

Looks even better in natural light. But oh, man, w[…]

Ewok Love

Thanks, Joosk! brethupp custom ewok.jpg

Some of the wave one $12 ones are already demandin[…]

It is an awesome figure (that should have been in […]

Ah, that makes sense. I might always have her helm[…]