Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

I thought the TFA product line was okay, there was some great figures but there was also some VERY bad figures. (Looking at you Poenana visor)
But so far the worst figure that has come out of the Rogue One line is the pitiful Poe Dameron figure...It's POTF2 bad.
But the thing is, that figure isn't even from Rogue One, all of the 3.75" Rogue One figures are some what decent, the worst probably being the Cassian Andor pack-in figure with the U-Wing and even then, that figure isn't that bad.

I have also noticed that I have had more fun collecting the Rogue One figures, probably because they haven't been hard to find.

Let me know what you think!
BTW, wave two of the 3.75" Rogue One figures are starting to hit Walmart! Check your stores! :D
YAK_Chewie wrote:I definitely agree, the Rogue One 3.75" offerings blow the TFA stuff out of the water.

I'm wondering for Episode 8 - how much of the Episode 7 stuff will be used again? Or will they invest and update with a new First Order Stormtrooper, all new TIE fighter (at least the wings, I hope), etc...?

:wink:

I really liked the FO Stormtrooper but it would be a big bonus if they could update it and make him glossy like the 5POA Imperial Stormtrooper. Who knows, maybe they'll add middle ground articulation by then and give the Trooper articulated elbows? :D
TFA had some great 5 POA figures, but there have been some real improvements with the RO lineup thus far. Figures like basic Poe from TFA were embarrassing - that sculpted helmet was dreadful - I hope if the RO line has an X-Wing pilot, that they don't do the same thing. I'm fine with 5 POA, but when they cut costs and give us banana yellow visors, its just not going to cut it.
So far I haven't had any issues with the RO line, although I could care less about the build a weapon thing. Would rather they include a collectible fact card or coin/token.

Only issue is with one particular Rebels figure... (because she doesn't have a foot peg and it screws up my entire display)
Completely agree... those big weapons are much less appealing than some sort of proper movie piece... or additional weapons, a backpack, alternate arms or different facial expression... so much more they could be doing instead of those silly weapons... and yes, the 8 year old version of me would feel that way too.

:wink:
Exactly, add a turret or heavy gun that looks like it at least belongs in universe, or hell even throw in the "build a figure" piece over those bazookas and stuff nobody really cares about. Seems like they had a better thing going back in the day, man we didn't realize how good we had it.

I predict Walmart TVC rollback in January. :wink[…]

Great job on K-3PO. All these years and I never k[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

K-3PO 1.JPG K-3PO 2.JPG K-3PO (The Empire Stri[…]

Great looking stuff as usual. I have a custom t[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Ewok Love

Merry Sithmas!

Multi-packs 01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. […]

K-Marts still exist? Yikes.