Image Image Image Image Image

The Force Awakens 3.75 inch line vs The Rogue One 3.75 inch line

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

darth_sidious
Emperor

Re: The Force Awakens 3.75 inch line vs The Rogue One 3.75 inch line

Postby darth_sidious » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:23 pm

After seeing the film, I'm curious if anyones interest has diminished in seeing more RO figures, especially core heroes? While I enjoyed the movie, I found that my interest dipped because of the way it was concluded. I have zero desire to see anymore outfits for core characters like Jyn or Cassian, and I have no interest in seeing any of the 5 POA get SA treatment. With a movie like TFA however, where we knew we'd be seeing the same characters again, my interest remained at a higher level - anyone in the same boat?
Darth Vlad's Clone
Rebel / Imperial Trooper

Postby Darth Vlad's Clone » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:03 pm

I kind of agree and disagree. I agree that I don't feel the need to get an SA Eadu costumes for Jyn or Cassian, though I like the outfits better after seeing the movie. But I'm happy with getting everyone in their main outfit... and maybe Jyn in the Ground Crew uniform. But, I want MORE background characters from this movie than I'd want from TFA, so that's where I'd disagree with not wanting a lot of figures.
Imaculata
Nerf Herder

Postby Imaculata » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:16 pm

I don't know. I didn't like the movie very much, so that affects my desire to want the figures. But on the other hand, the costume and creature design in this was really good, and I think the figures are well made. I'm torn on it.

Return to “Rogue One: (2016-?)”